India v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate times.

Very few world class players in their team, the fact that people like Hughes are still kicking around.

Really surprised they didn't persuade Pointing and Hussey to give them one more year.

Although would like to beat Aussies 10-0, a competitive series is always better

True, but we really do owe them a spanking sometime. Sadly I can't see us stuffing them 10-0, mainly because the weather almost always ruins at least 1 test over here and the Aussies have a way of making things come together at some point every series.

Cheers for that mate, didn't have a scoobies. Just goes to show how desperate the Aussies are that they are fast tracking an overseas spinner that is over 30 and probably no one has heard of. :lol:

Can't wait for the Ashes me like. Hopefully we stick the boot and kick the feckers while they are down.

Although I don't like our players to be arrogant, but will any of our lads 'do' a McGrath and predict a whitewash?

Desperate times.

Very few world class players in their team, the fact that people like Hughes are still kicking around.

Really surprised they didn't persuade Pointing and Hussey to give them one more year.

Although would like to beat Aussies 10-0, a competitive series is always better

I see where you're coming from but in all honesty I would love a whitewash. Absolutely love it.

As poor as the Aussie attack has been it wont be as poor against us. At the mo they have an attack which is utterly woeful in sub continent conditions.

Hauritiz has been badly treated when you look at the spinners they've had since

Fully agree there.

Why did australia declare on 237-9 in first innings ?

Why did australia declare on 237-9 in first innings ?

Because they didn't expect their last partnership to get many runs, and would've rather tried to get a couple of wickets at the end of the last day. A decision which did not affect the result of the match in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back