India v Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know Lyon went for a few in the first test but I was surprised they dropped him.

He's the best out of a bad bunch imo. Lyon/Doherty/Beer/Smith

I know Lyon went for a few in the first test but I was surprised they dropped him.

He's the best out of a bad bunch imo. Lyon/Doherty/Beer/Smith

the constant chopping and changing, with only one or two world class players bares all the hallmarks of yester year for England.

They do have some promising young seamers but their spin options are woeful. Gotta love the arrogant Aussie attitude, instead of playing two spinners they decide they are still gonna play one, bearing in mind what happened with England. They're are trying to bully India, well it's not happening.

Can't wait for the ashes, apart from Clark no one in their top order can play swing/seam. Warner Cowan and Hughes will be dispatched in first two overs

They do have some promising young seamers but their spin options are woeful. Gotta love the arrogant Aussie attitude, instead of playing two spinners they decide they are still gonna play one, bearing in mind what happened with England. They're are trying to bully India, well it's not happening.

Can't wait for the ashes, apart from Clark no one in their top order can play swing/seam. Warner Cowan and Hughes will be dispatched in first two overs

Even Clark isn't the best against swing. If it's going round corners when he comes in we'll have a great chance of getting him out cheaply.

Can't wait for the Ashes now after the way the Aussies are struggling against such a weak Indian side.

Now trying to get a pakistani leggie into the team in time for the ashes. desperate times.

Now trying to get a pakistani leggie into the team in time for the ashes. desperate times.

Desperate times.

Very few world class players in their team, the fact that people like Hughes are still kicking around.

Really surprised they didn't persuade Pointing and Hussey to give them one more year.

Although would like to beat Aussies 10-0, a competitive series is always better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back