India Series on FTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Their boxing coverage isn’t. Still ridiculously Sky heavy
Aye well I did say less petty. Still a "news organisation" linked to their own self promotion

Took them a few years to actually give the champions league/europa league any real coverage.

Getting more excited about someone like Plymouth scoring in league two

Aye well I did say less petty. Still a "news organisation" linked to their own self promotion

Took them a few years to actually give the champions league/europa league any real coverage.

Getting more excited about someone like Plymouth scoring in league two

See also how they’ve now dropped FA Cup results to the bottom of their fixture lists on the football app.

Iirc the last time England played there, we got a stand off with sky as they wouldn’t let Athers into the ground and he did reports from a car park.

I think BT will pick it up but would love it on Ch4. If not hopefully one of the Asian channels will have it available

Looking a good chance now, costs between 20-25mill

Surprised Sky just havent snapped their hands off, but they must know their margins

its a good gamble by C4 with lockdown being on, you'd hope people would watch, even starting at 4am

Looking a good chance now, costs between 20-25mill

Surprised Sky just havent snapped their hands off, but they must know their margins

its a good gamble by C4 with lockdown being on, you'd hope people would watch, even starting at 4am
Would be class being on Channel 4. They'd get good numbers for the morning 6-12....
Be gutted if BT get some coverage though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be class being on Channel 4. They'd get good numbers for the morning 6-12....
Be gutted if BT get some coverage though.
Why? Unlike sky who limit their logins for sky go. BT Sport doesn't have that.

I'm sure one mate or relative might help you out if you ask nicely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back