India Series on FTA?

They've had to whack everything together at pretty short notice, with that in mind I think they've done a decent job. But would expect more for the next test, although I am getting annoyed by where that Indian crest is on the TV though

Behind a paywall but you get the jist. @brandon will be delighted ;)

I'm a bit disappointed in that like, she is canny enough, but its so hard to win in India, I only really wanna hear from people who know what its like

I thought Cook was class here as he could relate both sides, how to grind out wins with big runs, but also how you can lose the game in a session, or spent 5 sessions in the field.

Not sure how she can relate to any of that, its not like she has cutting edge analysis either

I'm a bit disappointed in that like, she is canny enough, but its so hard to win in India, I only really wanna hear from people who know what its like

I thought Cook was class here as he could relate both sides, how to grind out wins with big runs, but also how you can lose the game in a session, or spent 5 sessions in the field.

Not sure how she can relate to any of that, its not like she has cutting edge analysis either
Aye me too tbh. I was hoping it would be Strauss and Cook together. Only consolation is it’s not Isa Guha, really can’t be doing with her inane chat like. Was pleasantly surprised how good Cook was over the 5 days, I find him a bit meh on the radio but thought he was good in the studio and talked a lot of sense.

Is Cook no longer available? Would’ve been immense having Cook & Strauss, two ex-England captains, who both had success in India waxing lyrical about the cricket.
This will make me question what the point of paying for Sky is...

There’s absolutely ZERO point of paying for Sky. Get an IPTV sub for less a year than your Sky costs you each month ;)

Last edited:
Is Cook no longer available? Would’ve been immense having Cook & Strauss, two ex-England captains, who both had success in India waxing lyrical about the cricket.

There’s absolutely ZERO point of paying for Sky. Get an IPTV sub for less a year than your Sky costs you each month ;)

Cook is back for the 3rd test I think

Not f***ing around with stuff like that, I'm not cash strapped and not arsed about all the Murdoch fury. I'll pay through the nose for convenience.

Back