Independent financial advisors

• Thread starter Deleted member 1394
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1394

Anyone recommend a good one in the South Tyneside area? Preferably with their own office? Had LOADS of bother with our last one so very wary this time

Stick it all on black, two posible outcomes...you'd have double your money or you'll have fuck all and save yourself the fees from an advisor:lol:

Financial advisors care only for the financial gain of themselves. Avoid if possible

Anyone recommend a good one in the South Tyneside area? Preferably with their own office? Had LOADS of bother with our last one so very wary this time

I've only known one financial adviser on a personal basis

He was a fraud and a charlatan who was in it for as much as he could get

He went belly up leaving angry customers and creditors to fend for themselves

I'm sure there are good advisors out there but how do you tell one from the next?

I've only known one financial adviser on a personal basis

He was a fraud and a charlatan who was in it for as much as he could get

He went belly up leaving angry customers and creditors to fend for themselves

I'm sure there are good advisors out there but how do you tell one from the next?

Experience, qualifications, track record, current client book, client retention, feedback from clients, referrals etc.

I have a friend who does this and has helped me out on a few occasions when no bank would touch me, he is also a MLF but his office is in Crook

Me mate. Most of my clients are based in Shields. Feel free to PM

Financial advisors care only for the financial gain of themselves. Avoid if possible

Do you go to work for financial gain mate or do all of your wages go to charity? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Experience, qualifications, track record, current client book, client retention, feedback from clients, referrals etc.

You're absolutely right but how many people are actually knowledgeable enough to look through all of that and make a reasoned assessment?

Most companies will provide a raft of information on their services which, as you may already know, merely serves as a smoke screen at best, or a cunning hiding place for the bad stuff.

You're absolutely right but how many people are actually knowledgeable enough to look through all of that and make a reasoned assessment?

Most companies will provide a raft of information on their services which, as you may already know, merely serves as a smoke screen at best, or a cunning hiding place for the bad stuff.

From my experience first impressions are huge when meeting anyone you do business with and then being able to have an on-going trust in them. Our industry is no different really. There is always a certain level of due diligence you can do on a company or an individual and there is also enough info out there to do a certain amount of research on whatever product it is you are looking for but ultimately it will come down to whether or not you like the person you deal with most of the time. With financial advisers the initial consultation is almost always free and if you dont like what you see you can walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back