Imran Tahir

Status
Not open for further replies.

rentaghost

Striker
37 1 260 0 at 7.02

Has there ever been bowling figures like that from anyone ever in the history of test cricket? I heard he was going to rewrite the record books.

3 years ago I think.

Will come good. How many leggies are there in test cricket?

You jumped the gun with prior, dont make the same mistake twice

Nah - I called that one beautifully. Prior had the worst display of wicket keeping reminiscent of Steven Hawkings in the West Indies breaking the world record for byes in the process. I simply said he was unsustainble as a test cricketer if he didnt do something about it quickly.

He did something about it quickly.

Nah - I called that one beautifully. Prior had the worst display of wicket keeping reminiscent of Steven Hawkings in the West Indies breaking the world record for byes in the process. I simply said he was unsustainble as a test cricketer if he didnt do something about it quickly.

He did something about it quickly.

:lol:

He won't - he's too old to improve and his accuracy doesn't allow him to build up pressure. Control is half of a spinners armoury.

The irony in your second statement is fantastic - England lose a Test Series, so we should sack the coach, captain and all the players. Isn't that your normal starting position ?

poor old south africa, if not for kallis' injury this almost certainly would not have happened, certainly not as embarrassingly anyway

Do you think he'll get any more games for South Africa? 34 years old in March and from 11 games he's got 26 wickets at more than 50 a piece.

Leg spin is a very hard art to master, how many leggies are there in world cricket

How bad was Prior behind the stumps when he played his first 15 tests? Some take to test cricket like a duck to water like Swann then dip others go the other way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back