Impressive development in the East End

Good news for our city.

I'll post a reply when the Echo website loads the page. Am aiming for Saturday optimistically
Update, so far it paused to load a pop up telling me I only have 1 free article left, then it redirected me to the puzzles page for no reason,

I have got this far though and have to say am not sure mayoral chains work over the top of a hi viz

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I'll post a reply when the Echo website loads the page. Am aiming for Saturday optimistically
Update, so far it paused to load a pop up telling me I only have 1 free article left, then it redirected me to the puzzles page for no reason,

I have got this far though and have to say am not sure mayoral chains work over the top of a hi viz

Loads of fantastic developments in Sunderland over the last 5 years or so despite how much everyone bitch and moans that the council do nothing, we’re never going to on the same level as Newcastle as a city but what we are doing is pretty impressive given the limitations on us.

Bit of mayoral bling
Johnson will be copying this soon
Improving Shopfronts on fawcett street Woolf make a big difference
Daughter was on a conservation walk round east end yesterday and loads of good things going on

Last edited:
I was in town for the first time in years yesterday, have to say like a lot of city centres it's looking really run down and tired.

Looks like they have done a lot of improvements but nothing filling these new builds.

Such a shame.

Loads of fantastic developments in Sunderland over the last 5 years or so despite how much everyone bitch and moans that the council do nothing, we’re never going to on the same level as Newcastle as a city but what we are doing is pretty impressive given the limitations on us.

Exactly you only have to look at the positive developments in the Minster quarter/Keel Square areas of the city.

Back