Im intrested to know how many of us...

Personally I think if ya ever want us to get beat, to get shot of someone then ya need to fuck off and support them up the road!

However I do think there's an element that think they can oust Beal without the results doing it for himself...

And i hope he turns it!

No, he wasn’t my choice but I hope he wins every game for the next eight seasons
This.

But also, if you genuinely think somebody is a bad appointment and they won’t ever get 8 seasons of wins, perhaps a few losses is worth it for more points gained in the long term

Personally I think if ya ever want us to get beat, to get shot of someone then ya need to fuck off and support them up the road!

However I do think there's an element that think they can oust Beal without the results doing it for himself...

And i hope he turns it!
Only way it'll happen is if he does shite.
He can win all the matches in the world and I'll still hate him until he actually shows he has an actual positive personality. Still don't want us to get beat ever though.

I know what you’re getting at but I’ve never wanted an SAFC team to lose. Really hope yesterday is the start of Beale turning things round.

Want the team to lose..

So they'll sack him!

Do people really wish for that?🤔
Reading through some of the posts on here past week id say yes........these cant be true fans surely.......people saying they wont turn up; they going to protest ; sing anti Beale songs etc etc.....total madness in my opinion wanting something you love to be affected by actions. Cant get my head round it

Deep down nobody wants us to lose to get the manager sacked. Personally, I can’t take to him and the jury is still out but I hope he’s a success and I’ll put my feelings to bed.

if he fails to make the playoffs then he’ll have failed obviously So the question is, will he get peddled then ?

More points from his first 7 games than Mowbray got, if you consider that everyone thinks we have a weaker squad and we're in a tougher league. Then you add in that 2 forwards have scored under him which they hadn't all season.

It's easy to twist things whichever way you want to present them, but there shouldn't be this much irritation over Beale yet. It's practically all online like.

I want him to be great but when he talks he rubs me up the wrong way. Always find it hard to trust a cockney but he will have my support either way!

I always wanted us to win..But I must admit I had entertained the thought that if we got beat I wanted it to be a hammering.

This, I was resigned to losing yesterday, and thought Alex Neil was still their manager, so I wanted him to do us a favour and put a few past us to get Beale out.

I was wrong on so many levels.

I didn’t want to loose but fully expected to.
Two totally different things.

He lives to fight another day. Stoke were terrible and could have beaten us. We took our chances they didn’t. Big test live on sky on Sunday.
See what happens.

Be good tv for the neutral.

Back