I'm a Celebrity (2023)…

I am not sad at all of the end of the series.

There was one or two standout campmates who excelled. Went above and beyond. Really came good for the team. Nick Pickard to name one. Marvin Hume probably the strongest. But there was just one who was a total nightmare to watch. Every time my blood boiled every time they even appeared on screen or opened their mouth. We all know who that is. Nella.

Whilst everyone went on about what she said I was more annoyed with how she said it. The tone sometimes of her very words. People went on about what she did but I was more annoyed with how she did it. The mannerisms sometimes of her actions. It was all so very over emphasised. She stayed at the breakfast of champions to eat some more when everyone was full, and some of her mannerisms was just childish and pathetic. Acting like she was Lady of the manor. When she confronted Nigel I think it was, whilst others would have said "You never do!" Nella went so far as to say "You never DOOOO!". Completely over egged that pudding! Putting so much emphasis on the 'do' word to hammer home her point that Nigel never thinks. When she was nominated camp leader she indeed likes to stir the pot. But please do not physically do the action of stirring a pot. You do not need to. She did IIRC. She relished explaining she enjoyed stirring the pot. She was so very juvenile and immature I thought.

Yet when she was nominated for a trial, how silent she fell! She didn't like being the center of attention then, did she!

I do not know what to make of her but I am glad I don't have to watch her.

Back