If you could bring back one Game From

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resident Evil 2. That exact game with next gen graphics would probably make me shit myself for a week over the licker in the hallway scene.

That's the thing, modern specs for some older games would be great - just having the additional controls for something like Syndicate where you could see things more clearly and zoom in/out, rotate etc would make the game perfect.

Didn't look at the thread so sorry if I'm repeating some

I presume they will be updated and made to look better but still play the same
Moonstone
Destruction Derby
Bomberman
Paperboy
Ghost and goblins
Double dragon
Golden axe (loved being the dwarf)
Street fighter II
Another world
Cannon fodder
Secret of monkey island
Reunion (game ended to quick)
UFO enemy unknown
Elite 2
Goldeneye (the N64 version)
Brutal sports football
Speedball 2

There's loads more I could be here all day

Edit: the first metal gear solid........snaaaaaaaaaaake
Ufo enemy unknown has been remade, it's called xcom enemy unknown. There's been a dlc called enemy within released. My mate's got it on his ps4, possibly downloaded from psn, and the pc version is always in the steam sales. It's excellent, get ready to lose hours of your life

Ufo enemy unknown has been remade, it's called xcom enemy unknown. There's been a dlc called enemy within released. My mate's got it on his ps4, possibly downloaded from psn, and the pc version is always in the steam sales. It's excellent, get ready to lose hours of your life
I'm getting it today. Goodbye weekends

Commandos - Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos - Beyond The Call Of Duty
Commandos 2

Not to0 botthered about the third as it wasn't great imo , but those three games were pure genius , loved them

25 years old, but Midwinter on the Amiga was epic in scale but the hardware was simply not up to the vision. That'd be a good one to remake.

Banjo Kazooie, Space Station Silicon Valley and Body Harvest from the N64 could be amazing now, especially Body Harvest.
Mike Singelton, the guy who created Midwinter just died a year or so ago, sadly. :(

Cannon Fodder and The Chaos Engine
The Chaos Engine remake came out last year. Not good.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-chaos-engine

gotta be one of the strike games. if not the whole series. loved them as a kid

Logon or register to see this image
Just to tie the games and gambling forums together in one post, one of the original programmers on Desert Strike was the pro poker player, Dave Colclough! Some may remember him from the various poker programs on british TV, starting with Late Night Poker.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Rescue - The embassy Mission

Loved borrowing by Uncle's NES to play it.

Commandos - Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos - Beyond The Call Of Duty
Commandos 2

Not to0 botthered about the third as it wasn't great imo , but those three games were pure genius , loved them

Still got them. PC is too fast though, they run around like usain bolt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back