If we beat boro...

We concede quite a few chances. We need to be more organised and disciplined. Boro will be a tough game, they’re much better than Stoke.

We were shit in the first half yesterday. Good job stoke were also shit.

This game will show us if we’ve improved. Tough fixture.
I think we must have been watching a different game. I thought we were better than Stoke for pretty much the whole game.
I think we need to give Beale the benefit of the doubt...thoughts? He's going nowhere on Speakman's watch this season is he?
I'd say we should keep him until the end of the season. No-one will want to come in if we get rid that quickly.

I think we must have been watching a different game. I thought we were better than Stoke for pretty much the whole game.

I'd say we should keep him until the end of the season. No-one will want to come in if we get rid that quickly.
first half we were crap( a little bit better than the hull first half though ) could of easily went in a couple of goals down. they had 9 attempts at goal to our 2

Stoke couldn’t convert their chances. They had plenty first half and the defending for our goals was shambolic.

Better side second half.

I think we need to give Beale the benefit of the doubt...thoughts? He's going nowhere on Speakman's watch this season is he?
Think the transfer window will tell us a lot about us going forward -if we get KM over the line ( now Pritchards wages are presumably gone -that would be a plus )
Re Beale -he is on an uphill climb -however results results results will dictate fans feelings going forward .
Hes given himself grace with a win
As you say win v Boro and will quickly go quiet -however take a humping -coupled with no signings and ..
I prefer to think -we keep Clarkey ( who is worth the entrance fee alone ) sign KM ( I can say he wants to come but wages a slight stumbling block !) get a full back in … the Arsenal winger -beat Boro ?( when does that happen ) and jobs good un
Amad -well I dint think that will happen unless he pays his wages himself ! -we can but dream
Massive week for safc ( especially KLD) after they let us down big time( recently Re Mags -get Amad in and I might forgive you !)

This game will define whether he has a future with our fans
It's probably a bit harsh, but can't see past this. The Stoke game has probably taken some of the heat off him for this week, there'll be less #bealeout stuff, but it's one win against a pretty poor side, albeit a more positive performance.

If he then goes and beats boro, where we never seem to get a result, then people will have a bit more confidence that he's worth having at least until the end of the season. Follow stoke up with a crap performance and a loss and the pressure will be back on as much as ever and I'm not sure he'd be able to turn it around

Back