• Should be given more time

Votes: 670 56.3%
  • Should be sacked

Votes: 520 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsure tbh, agree we need to stop this manager roundabout but is that a good enough reason to keep Ross? I've not seen anything this season that inspires confidence that Ross will be any better next season, hope the fcuk I'm wrong.
This unfortunately is the correct answer, the sentiment of keeping him to maintain continuity is a noble one, the reality is that he hasn’t got a clue, anyone disagree?

Unsure tbh, agree we need to stop this manager roundabout but is that a good enough reason to keep Ross? I've not seen anything this season that inspires confidence that Ross will be any better next season, hope the fcuk I'm wrong.
Positive we didn't lose many games...

If the new regime re serious bout this ownership lark then they’ will already have had half a dozen possible candidates in mind even if we’d done the double this season. Doesn’t mean they have to use em.
I’d give him the first few months of next season and tell him there needs to be an improvement from before the season starts this time.....
We need a possible manager analyst dept who doesn’t even have to set foot in the club just gets all the facts n figures of every manager round inc transfer in and outs and profits losses etc.
We also need scouts, DOFS, managers, coaches etc to give opinions on the targets and signings etc. Then after five or six years a picture would emerge of who amongst them actually knows wtf they’re talking about.

f***ing hell. Yeah let’s keep the bloke who managed to spend double what the rest of the league did combined, had us sitting 13th in the form table over the final 3 months of the season, promised promotion and failed, promised attacking football and failed, signed overpriced tat who adds nothing to the squad, has no discernible tactics, got the squad so fired up for promotion that they scored 4 goals in the last 7 games of the season and who took the lead in 2 wembley finals and failed both times to win because of his tactics.

But he is cheap. And for that reason alone he won’t be sacked.

We stayed up in the premier league those last 5 years everytime we changed them. Only time we stuck it out,with Moyes, we folded.

No relevance to our current plight, just stating a fact.
We may of stayed up and that’s what the desired effect was by changing the manager so I see your point, but we never got to build anything by keep changing, players left over from the last managers who the new managers did not want, we have had no style of football for about 12 years, I see both sides of the argument but I want someone hear for the long run, if they change the manager they better get it right as if we’re in this position in 12 months we will be saying the same thing with this manager our a new one

If the new regime re serious bout this ownership lark then they’ will already have had half a dozen possible candidates in mind even if we’d done the double this season. Doesn’t mean they have to use em.
I’d give him the first few months of next season and tell him there needs to be an improvement from before the season starts this time.....
We need a possible manager analyst dept who doesn’t even have to set foot in the club just gets all the facts n figures of every manager round inc transfer in and outs and profits losses etc.
We also need scouts, DOFS, managers, coaches etc to give opinions on the targets and signings etc. Then after five or six years a picture would emerge of who amongst them actually knows wtf they’re talking about.
I remember watching an article about Southampton and they have people out there looking for the next manager from the moment the manager is appointed . They understand their position in the pecking order. They expect them to be poached and are ready for the next man.

We may of stayed up and that’s what the desired effect was by changing the manager so I see your point, but we never got to build anything by keep changing, players left over from the last managers who the new managers did not want, we have had no style of football for about 12 years, I see both sides of the argument but I want someone hear for the long run, if they change the manager they better get it right as if we’re in this position in 12 months we will be saying the same thing with this manager our a new one
Fair enough but if that is the style of football we're aiming for count me out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back