If the women’s team got to the cup final

I just can’t get away with it, I know it might sound snobbish, and people might disagree, but I just find it really slow and boring, and the mistakes ya see, especially from the keepers, just makes me switch off.
For some reason yesterday the Cardiff women v Swansea women Weldh cup final popped up on my YouTube, so I thought I'd check it out. Dear me and I believe it was broadcast live on Wales equivalent of ITV.

Last edited:
Would you go to Wembley to support them?

We’ll get given I’ve never been to see them only 10 minutes down the road I doubt it.
Anyway do I support them above Durham? I really don’t know. It’s a strange one for me.
I went the England v Scotland game at SOL and loved it but i support England in every sport 🤔

No, it wouldn’t even enter my head to think about going.

Good luck to them and I hope they win every game they play, but I’ve no interest in going to watch women’s football, least of all down London for a weekend that would probably cost well over £500

I just can’t get away with it, I know it might sound snobbish, and people might disagree, but I just find it really slow and boring, and the mistakes ya see, especially from the keepers, just makes me switch off.

Could be a few of our men's games this season.

.....and Pickford vs Chelsea the most recent goalkeeping mistake 👏

Since Mowbray left....just makes me switch off.

Not for me for a lot of the reasons already posted on here, bit slow, keepers etc I got an email from my supporters branch asking me to vote for player/young player & goal of the season. I didn't vote because they wanted the women's player vote anarl. Don't know any 🤷‍♂️

People too afraid to say it how it is, the women’s team winning anything wether it be league or fa cup is completely irrelevant to those who’ve supported Sunderland AFC for a lifetime.
It would be like having tears of joy over an u18 England team winning a World Cup in your lifetime whilst the national team never has.

We’ll get given I’ve never been to see them only 10 minutes down the road I doubt it.
Anyway do I support them above Durham? I really don’t know. It’s a strange one for me.
I went the England v Scotland game at SOL and loved it but i support England in every sport 🤔
The Durham one is a strange one for me, I am from Durham and I’d like to see them do well every bit as much as Sunderland. I just don’t support either, so no I wouldn’t be going Wembley,again similarly both the above teams are less than 15minutes from me and I’ve never been so a 10hour drive isn’t that appealing

No I don't follow Women's football, have give it a go, just can't get into it. The quality and entertainment isn't the same. Couldn't name one player for Sunderland Women's team.

Back