If Jak Alnwick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alnwick looks utterly shite as well as nervous/edgy being a bairn. Gives us a chance on Saturday if he starts.

What is hilarious about the 'statistic' (no plural!) Ryder uses to support this ridiculous claim, is that Alnwick had the most 'shots saved'..."And that’s not bad given Alnwick was only on the field for 45 minutes." - Ryder.
Not bad? :)
Is Lee Ryder therefore claiming it to be an achievement of Alnwick, that the opposition had MORE shots on target in 45 minutes, than any other PL team had in 90 that week?
"The 21-year-old Prudhoe lad made five saves on his debut and ended the weekend as the Prem’s top-rated goalie, ahead of stars like Hugo Lloris and Asmir Begovic." - Apparently he is. 'Ahead of Lloris and Begovic' :) Rather than highlighting any particular strength of the goalkeeper, all that statistic indicates is that the rest of the team allowed their opponents to have a cacophony of attempts on the home goal. How can a statistic that the goalkeeper has NO CONTROL over, place him above anybody else? It's like saying, 'I'm better than him, because it rained in Newcastle and didn't in London, therefore my hair got wetter than his'.

Did this person actually receive an 'award' for his writing? I can assume it's for participation than quality, a bit like the fat kid on sports day receiving praise for 'taking part'. I would be sincerely concerned about the intelligence of the judging parties, and the quality of journalism in the North East, if the delusional, incoherent, random-one-line-paragraphing, worthless-statistical-bingo-spouting, sub-par intellectual, Jawdie Nashun caterwauling, toilet bowl musac producer is the pinnacle.

Last edited:
Ben Alnwick, Ben Alnwick, Ben Alnwick,
Your brother is a Kent.

I'm sure this commentator has a crush on that Armstrong kid,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back