If Dodds Is Asked

Why ? I’d rather us get someone in then flounder even further with someone else who isn’t the answer
Speakman and the little empire he has built is the stumbling block to getting anyone decent. As other posters have alluded to - why would Dodds take it when he knows he will be out of a job if he doesnt do well. Far safer to sit back and let somebody else take that risk. Which is the main point of the OP.

Speakman and the little empire he has built is the stumbling block to getting anyone decent. As other posters have alluded to - why would Dodds take it when he knows he will be out of a job if he doesnt do well. Far safer to sit back and let somebody else take that risk. Which is the main point of the OP.
You’ve lost me like, 😂

This season is over it makes sense to stick with Dodds for the next couple of months. Take our time and try and get this appointment correct.

There going to be a lot of changes to the playing squad in the summer I’m not sure it’s going to be an easy gig to come in and hit the ground running.

My opinion is if we are going to bring a proven manager in , that person will want to bring his own back room staff. That appears to be the case with a lot of the european managers. That being the case there’s a lot of compensation to be possible dished out.
I am not at all convinced by Dodds in charge even to the end of the season, but it appears the hierarchy have wrote off the season.

Last edited:

Back