Idris Elba: Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idris Elba tries to go from complete novice to pro kick boxer in a year.
3 part series on discovery, 1st one already started, but will be on disc +1 at 11pm.

I think Idris Elba is class, proper loved Luther.

But it seems like and odd career decision to spend all that time training to be a pro kick boxer for a 3 part documentary on Discovery.

He'd be better off sticking to acting in films and TV imagine.

But it seems like and odd career decision to spend all that time training to be a pro kick boxer for a 3 part documentary on Discovery.

Now I've seen that spenk Liam Gallaghers video I'm quite hoping for celeb boxing match. :lol:

I reckon with the right training I could take on a professional kickboxer.

Now how good is this professional would be is another thing. He might have record like 38-0 or 46-12-34.

Eh? I mean it makes you wrong about him being a shit actor, he's quite good but not great is what I meant
Can you just be good?i think like many you see him playing someone which is not the plan but its what people want these days
"ooh thingy majigs in it"
If you don't believe he isn't acting he's shit,though i would say no good

Its been plugged to death,he's Totty of the moment for the Uk's women.I thought he was canny cool
.Looks like he's believing his own hype

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back