IBM and the Nazi's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just learned of their link.

Pretty shocking to say the least.

IBM, one of Americas' most respected corporations, has been exposed as an enthusiastic ally of Nazi Germany whose technology helped make the Holocaust possible.

It wasnt just them mind. Loads of corporations were at it.

Just learned of their link.

Pretty shocking to say the least.

IBM, one of Americas' most respected corporations, has been exposed as an enthusiastic ally of Nazi Germany whose technology helped make the Holocaust possible.

It wasnt just them mind. Loads of corporations were at it.

Let's go back in time and get the ones responsible

Let's go back in time and get the ones responsible

:lol:

If thats the case we could do anything we wanted as long as we got away with it.

Its quite funny actually. I came across the link when I was watching their new advert promoting RFID chips. These chips they want people to impant for various reasons.

Do you want to have a chip implanted?

the worst is standard oil (the rockerfellers) , its now known as exxon or esso to you and me, prior to the war it bought 50% of I G farben the company that ran the death camps such as Auschwitzand made xyclon B , after the war it was broken up into , agfa, hoerchst chemicals , bayer and basf

their families are probably still profitting, also vw had a big nazi connection.

pretty much every german brand you can think of , got rich from its nazi connections

from adidas to agfa , from bmw to bayer and so on

:lol:

If thats the case we could do anything we wanted as long as we got away with it.

Its quite funny actually. I came across the link when I was watching their new advert promoting RFID chips. These chips they want people to impant for various reasons.

Do you want to have a chip implanted?

It wouldnt suprise me if Mossad havn't implanted the prisoners of war about to be released in some way.

It wouldnt suprise me if Mossad havn't implanted the prisoners of war about to be released in some way.

The US military have started chiping their troops.

IBM are the leaders in the RFID chips which they want everyone to have, apparently it will make our lives so so much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp2yRPJOqK0

Haway, its the start of a very slippery slope that like. Some celeb clubs over there only let in people with chips, made them very cool and that.

IBM were the ones who categorised the jews in the holocaust. Now they want to do the same to us.

the worst is standard oil (the rockerfellers) , its now known as exxon or esso to you and me, prior to the war it bought 50% of I G farben the company that ran the death camps such as Auschwitzand made xyclon B , after the war it was broken up into , agfa, hoerchst chemicals , bayer and basf

pretty much every german brand you can think of , got rich from its nazi connections

from adidas to agfa , from bmw to bayer and so on

Bang on son, wasnt just restricted to big corps in Germany mind. American and British were at it too. War profiteering.

Did you know that Prescot Bush, G.W's granddaddy was a Nazi funder who helped bankroll Hitler. Thought this kind of stuff would've prevented the Bush family from having their American Dynasty.

Guess its one rule for the Elites and one rule for us.

IBM are the leaders in the RFID chips which they want everyone to have, apparently it will make our lives so so much better.

Haway, its the start of a very slippery slope that like. Some celeb clubs over there only let in people with chips, made them very cool and that.

IBM were the ones who categorised the jews in the holocaust. Now they want to do the same to us.

dont be silly now

the germans used ibm machines to do it, they had to buy these machines through middle men in an attempt to keep ibm, out of the picture , lets stick to facts eh?

their families are probably still profitting, also vw had a big nazi connection.

VW as it was more or less ceased to exist though, they were brought back to life by the British military.

dont be silly now

the germans used ibm machines to do it, they had to buy these machines through middle men in an attempt to keep ibm, out of the picture , lets stick to facts eh?

Fair enough mate.
I may have worded it wrong. But the premise is the same, without IBM's help the Nazi's would have had a more difficult time in doing so.

From the book IBM and the Holocaust By Mr Edwin Black. Decent read. He suggests a more direct link from documents from Germany.

It has been known for decades that the Nazis used Hollerith equipment and that IBM's German subsidiary during the 1930s -- Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen GmbH (Dehomag) -- supplied Hollerith equipment. As with hundreds of foreign-owned companies that did business in Germany at that time, Dehomag came under the control of Nazi authorities prior to and during World War II.IBM does not have much information about this period or the operations of Dehomag. Most documents were destroyed or lost during the war

From the Guardian

http://http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/mar/29/humanities.highereducation

It's sensationalist and hyperbolic statements like this make sure noone ever listens to things like this. You've got some interesting points to make but if you can't remove yourself from them, portray the facts clearly without fudging them and let the reader judge noone is going to take it seriously.

It's sensationalist and hyperbolic statements like this make sure noone ever listens to things like this. You've got some interesting points to make but if you can't remove yourself from them, portray the facts clearly without fudging them and let the reader judge noone is going to take it seriously.

See above post. Its late man. Forgive me for my sensationalism.

Fair enough mate.
I may have worded it wrong. But the premise is the same, without IBM's help the Nazi's would have had a more difficult time in doing so.

From the book IBM and the Holocaust By Mr Edwin Black. Decent read. He suggests a more direct link from documents from Germany.

It has been known for decades that the Nazis used Hollerith equipment and that IBM's German subsidiary during the 1930s -- Deutsche Hollerith Maschinen GmbH (Dehomag) -- supplied Hollerith equipment. As with hundreds of foreign-owned companies that did business in Germany at that time, Dehomag came under the control of Nazi authorities prior to and during World War II.IBM does not have much information about this period or the operations of Dehomag. Most documents were destroyed or lost during the war

From the Guardian

http://http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/mar/29/humanities.highereducation

There's a book called "Wags of Destruction" about the nazi economy and the logistics of the Holocaust and such. Very interesting, but pretty much impenetrable if you're not into economics or studying at the time I would have thought despite being billed as popular history. But worth a read if you're into that kind of thing, groundbreaking stuff, won loads of book prizes and such:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wages-Destr...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1318898228&sr=1-1

Last edited:
There's a book called "Wags of Destruction" about the nazi economy and the logistics of the Holocaust and such. Very interesting, but pretty much impenetrable if you're not into economics or studying at the time I would have thought despite being billed as popular history.

Is it about the daft bints that caused all the shit in the England camp a few years ago with their antics ?.

that may have coincided with germany losing the war:lol::lol:

Yep :lol:

Little known fact that two blokes from the REME more or less rescued and relaunched VW, even today REME soldiers get special consideration when it comes to factory visits etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back