Ian Watkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't give a flying fuck how "musically gifted" people think he is. I used to like "Last Train Home", but that song, and him stopped being great, when he was revealed to be a massive nonce.

What are your feelings on Leader of the Gang? Does it still stand up as a glam rock classic?

I don't give a flying fuck how "musically gifted" people think he is. I used to like "Last Train Home", but that song, and him stopped being great, when he was revealed to be a massive nonce.

Some people on here enjoy being contrary or controversial for the sake of it.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-ian-watkins-child-risk-abuse-south-yorkshire

South Yorkshires finest cover themselves in glory once again with regards to child abuse. Followed by the usual outcome of them retiring before any action can be taken against them.

Exactly the same mentality displayed by the officers who dealt with the Rotherham abuse.
Need to make these people responsible for their actions, same as Doctors who fuck up massively or act shamefully and end up with the NHS having millions of compo to pay out.

They should be having their pensions wiped out for a start.

What are your feelings on Leader of the Gang? Does it still stand up as a glam rock classic?

Also dead to us all. Which is a shame as he had a great Christmas song, but that and the rest of his back catalogue should be binned for his noncery

I doubt many people can stomach listening to music by these sick blokes now and commenting on musical ability against the context of the OP is pretty poor judgement.

That's great. But the other poster is free to say they thought he was a great musician regardless of what type of person he is. Reporting him for that is ridiculous.

His other comment that others picked up on was shite mind.

Michael Jacksons work can no longer be praised cos he got kids pissed and showed them his weapon. You can no longer say Rolf Harris can doodle a canny cartoon cos he got done for fiddling.

Just because people are wrong uns doesn't give others the right to say their work can't be discussed or enjoyed.

Michael Jacksons work can no longer be praised cos he got kids pissed and showed them his weapon. You can no longer say Rolf Harris can doodle a canny cartoon cos he got done for fiddling.

Just because people are wrong uns doesn't give others the right to say their work can't be discussed or enjoyed.

Jacko made great records, Rolf was magnificent with his didgeridoo ;) both wronguns but apart from the fact Watkins crimes were much much worse he also made shit music

The Michael Jackson one is interesting. Nobody seems to think twice about hoying Bad or Thriller on.

But you try and stick Shinobi Vs Dragon Ninja on, and people look at you funny.

Some Bowie groupies were in the tabloid news this week, some claiming to have had his company as young as 13.

What's the SMB take on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back