Ian Davison - PLO killer

Used to come with us on the old economic bus to Roker Park, he started an apprenticeship as a joiner iirc
No idea where he is now, probably dodging Mossad and Sayeret

A newspaper article around 2000 said he was plying his trade as a mercenary in Kosovo. The war there ran from 98-99. The article was unverified though.

Ian Davison was friends with my mates brother. There were three of them who were all PLO supporters. Two fell by the wayside. One met a lass and got engaged. The other lad - my mates brother - got a good job. Ian took off and went to fight for the PLO in Syria. He will be about 59 or 60 now.

Was a feature in the Echo years ago about him..possibly when he resurfaced over here..Mossad had more or less put a death sentence on him..the exact words were he'd be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life..he said in an interview that 'he'd lay his life down' for Sunderland football club..always found that a bit strange bearing in mind what he must have experienced.

Was a feature in the Echo years ago about him..possibly when he resurfaced over here..Mossad had more or less put a death sentence on him..the exact words were he'd be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life..he said in an interview that 'he'd lay his life down' for Sunderland football club..always found that a bit strange bearing in mind what he must have experienced.

I'm sure if this was the case he would be dead long ago, I wonder what he has said or done to prevent his death.
Israelis are shit hot on vengeance normally.

I'm sure if this was the case he would be dead long ago, I wonder what he has said or done to prevent his death.
Israelis are shit hot on vengeance normally.

I'm going back a long time maybe early 90's for the article but it more or less stated that Mossad had marked his card for life.

Back