i was good at fifa 10 online.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

It'll be the matchmaking mate. Other people will need to be promoted/demoted to your skill standard, just give it time.

I always wait about a week before I go head-to-head to avoid being matched against someone way above my skill level.

I was in top 1000 on FIFA10 and it is much harder on 11 online. I think that is because the games are much more tighter now, saying that, my record is decent online so far winning 17 out of 25.

i will probably smashed the fecker by then, the black and white twats have just beat me and nearly sent me over the edge.

My wife thinks i have a serious problem the way i go on!!!!!:)

I think its because people are playing much better football on fifa 11 rather than the kick and run as fast as they can people that the other fifa's were littered with.

Nothing gets me more angry than FIFA online!

Annoys me when the opposition's favourite team is somebody of a similar level to SAFC but they switch to Real Madrid or Chelsea anyway...

Even had a Boro and a Mag fan bottle it :roll:

Even had a Boro and a Mag fan bottle it :roll:

I had a Ipswich fan bottle me (SAFC) this morning. I think you should be matched to a player with similar skill points and a team with a max of half a star below or above you. I know for a fact I could of taken most of the bottlers if they didn't switch to Barcelona etc.

I had a Ipswich fan bottle me (SAFC) this morning. I think you should be matched to a player with similar skill points and a team with a max of half a star below or above you. I know for a fact I could of taken most of the bottlers if they didn't switch to Barcelona etc.

Yeah I would have thought a Mag would have been up for playing a derby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back