I suspect that a lot of anonymity on here might change next week when we meet people in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I’ve been challenged at work to get a selfie type photo holding something with a metro logo on Wembley Way. I have to get the photo and then post it on Twitter.

Got an A4 card with the metro cube on the front.... gauntlet thrown down, challenge accepted.

So if you spot some weirdo carrying around a metro sign on Sunday, try to avoid eye contact :)

Cal I'm not coming down on the train now on my bike instead going to see me mother 1st she is not well, so going to Ottershaw then riding in to London parking up at Terry Fenwicks house, then IT'S LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.

by "many others" do you mean your other parts of your psyche.... bob and Mr david!
You really are a fart, I will be in the comfort hotel 1st at King's Cross then Millers pub then the globe, then wembley not on the piss as I'm riding my motorbike up and down, Cal lives in Asia we have known each other 40 years from Vauxies and the Tap. Pop in for a beer and say a hello, be nice to finally meet you.

Last edited:
Cal I'm not coming down on the train now on my bike instead going to see me mother 1st she is not well, so going to Ottershaw then riding in to London parking up at Terry Fenwicks house, then IT'S LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE.

You really are a fart, I will be in the comfort hotel 1st at King's Cross then Millers pub then the globe, then wembley not on the piss as I'm riding my motorbike up and down, Cal lives in Asia we have known each other 40 years from Vauxies and the Tap. Pop in for a beer and say a hello, be nice to finally meet you.
Reeto Bob,ride safe.
Im here now, heading millers the morn meet the lads

Well I’ve been challenged at work to get a selfie type photo holding something with a metro logo on Wembley Way. I have to get the photo and then post it on Twitter.

Got an A4 card with the metro cube on the front.... gauntlet thrown down, challenge accepted.

So if you spot some weirdo carrying around a metro sign on Sunday, try to avoid eye contact :)
if you're relying on the Metro for any part of the journey you'll be lucky to make it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back