I am thinking about taking the Vaccine but cant make my mind up, I need to seek advice from the Vaccinated before I get jabbed

You are being lied to
I am confused, you set out about a great reset on another post then ask for advice if you should get the vaccine thats part of the great reset, why would you even ask the question when you already believed the vaccine was a part of this conspiracy.

Also posting misinformation will get you a time out, link the study that backs your claims up not some twitter account.

( if you read the study wonder if it backs your claims up )

More evidence that shows the Vaccinated are more at risk of catching Covid multiple time and put the unvaccinated at a far greater risk
So the Vaccine doesn't stop transmission, it doesn't stop you catching it, it doesn't stop you spreading it, in fact it helps you catch it and the vaccine is causing enormous damage and deaths
Sounds like a money making scene you see in the old cowboy movies from Cureit all sold by the Medicine man

OK. Can you find any evidence that the vaccine reduces the risk of contracting the virus, reduces the seriousness of any infection if contracted and reduces the risk of hospitalisation or death?

I only ask because when I decided to accept the vaccination that’s the evidence I looked at. I don’t think I ever thought any vaccine would be 100 per egg effective in preventing infection. In fact when they talked about the vaccines when they were first introduced they said that repeatedly.

But then I only have the information I’ve been presented with.

I am also led to believe that pissing on rotten cabbages is pointless

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. Can you find any evidence that the vaccine reduces the risk of contracting the virus, reduces the seriousness of any infection if contracted and reduces the risk of hospitalisation or death?

I only ask because when I decided to accept the vaccination that’s the evidence I looked at. I don’t think I ever thought any vaccine would be 100 per egg effective in preventing infection. In fact when they talked about the vaccines when they were first introduced they said that repeatedly.

But then I only have the information I’ve been presented with.

I am also led to believe that pissing on rotten cabbages is pointless
I know you don't like me George, but your posts on this thread have been ace mate :D

More evidence that shows the Vaccinated are more at risk of catching Covid multiple time and put the unvaccinated at a far greater risk
So the Vaccine doesn't stop transmission, it doesn't stop you catching it, it doesn't stop you spreading it, in fact it helps you catch it and the vaccine is causing enormous damage and deaths
Sounds like a money making scene you see in the old cowboy movies from Cureit all sold by the Medicine man

Enjoy your ban until you reappear with another goalkeeper account :)

Back