I am thinking about taking the Vaccine but cant make my mind up, I need to seek advice from the Vaccinated before I get jabbed

Shall I get the jab or not?

I am not very healthy with COPD and Heart issues
Vaccines can have a miriad of effects as we are all very different in biologcal make up...I had complicatons from the second jab, and I'm well fit. Unfit friends had no adverse affects so there isn't any yes / no answer.

You really should be asking your doctor who knows your medical history mate.

It depends. In your case I would visit a GP and ask for a full mot before making any decision. Pay particular attention to your egfr and creatinine results. If they are out of the normal range then don’t have the vaccine.
Are you on medications that affect your immune system? If so then possibly don’t have the vaccination.
Do your own research on copd and the vaccinations. Has anything been published showing that people with copd are more at risk from the vaccine as opposed to the virus.
Ditto for your heart issues.
Quite a lot of research is now being published both in this country and in other countries showing how some people with particular issues are being damaged by the vaccination. If you fall in one of those groups then think long and hard about the relative risk of getting the disease against the risk of vaccine damage.

An anecdotal account. My daughter who has Crohn’s disease is currently waiting for a kidney transplant as a result of kidney damage apparently caused by the three covid vaccinations that she has had. As a Crohns patient she has regular blood checks. After each of her vaccinations the negative effect is shown on her egfr and creatinine results. Each vaccination clearly had an associated more severe drop in kidney function until after the third one she is now in end stage kidney failure with an egfr of 8 and a creatinine of 553. She had surgery last week to create an arteriovenous fistula in preparation for dialysis. Two of my family are currently being assessed as potential kidney donors. She has done her own research obtaining blood test results from all of her hospitals and GP since 2014. It’s becoming clear that she had sub clinical problems with her kidneys but nothing like has happened since the vaccine. In addition she is immune compromised. These two factors seem to account for the damage done by the vaccine.
As a final note, following her first vaccination she had a purple rash on her lower extremities. She asked the ibd nurse about them and was told not to worry as ‘it wasn’t meningitis!’ She has since been diagnosed with Henoch-Schonlein purpura which mostly affects children but appears in adults often after vaccinations, including the flu vaccination. It is a ‘Red Flag’ and my daughter should have been referred to her GP or consultant and her future vaccinations should have been cancelled. If that had happened she wouldn’t be needing a kidney transplant now. Sometimes patients fall through the cracks and I can’t help but wonder if a GP had seen her rash after the first vaccination if we would be in the current situation. Sometimes life is shit.

I've had all the standard vaccine as a child and going to remote places am not anti vax by any standard

To quote your previous wisdom:

"Ive been banned 3 times for trying to reveal what you are seeing now. To be honest this is going to go down in history as the worst ever man made man controlled event."

I'll stick with my observation thanks.

It depends. In your case I would visit a GP and ask for a full mot before making any decision. Pay particular attention to your egfr and creatinine results. If they are out of the normal range then don’t have the vaccine.
Are you on medications that affect your immune system? If so then possibly don’t have the vaccination.
Do your own research on copd and the vaccinations. Has anything been published showing that people with copd are more at risk from the vaccine as opposed to the virus.
Ditto for your heart issues.
Quite a lot of research is now being published both in this country and in other countries showing how some people with particular issues are being damaged by the vaccination. If you fall in one of those groups then think long and hard about the relative risk of getting the disease against the risk of vaccine damage.

An anecdotal account. My daughter who has Crohn’s disease is currently waiting for a kidney transplant as a result of kidney damage apparently caused by the three covid vaccinations that she has had. As a Crohns patient she has regular blood checks. After each of her vaccinations the negative effect is shown on her egfr and creatinine results. Each vaccination clearly had an associated more severe drop in kidney function until after the third one she is now in end stage kidney failure with an egfr of 8 and a creatinine of 553. She had surgery last week to create an arteriovenous fistula in preparation for dialysis. Two of my family are currently being assessed as potential kidney donors. She has done her own research obtaining blood test results from all of her hospitals and GP since 2014. It’s becoming clear that she had sub clinical problems with her kidneys but nothing like has happened since the vaccine. In addition she is immune compromised. These two factors seem to account for the damage done by the vaccine.
As a final note, following her first vaccination she had a purple rash on her lower extremities. She asked the ibd nurse about them and was told not to worry as ‘it wasn’t meningitis!’ She has since been diagnosed with Henoch-Schonlein purpura which mostly affects children but appears in adults often after vaccinations, including the flu vaccination. It is a ‘Red Flag’ and my daughter should have been referred to her GP or consultant and her future vaccinations should have been cancelled. If that had happened she wouldn’t be needing a kidney transplant now. Sometimes patients fall through the cracks and I can’t help but wonder if a GP had seen her rash after the first vaccination if we would be in the current situation. Sometimes life is shit.
Very good advice, its making me think carefully. I take 11 tablets a day for various things and I am quite stable with my medication, I don't really want to disrupt this at all its taken years to get it all balanced for me. Then again, if I catch Coivd will it see me off!!

more chance to have problems from a poor diet or poor working conditions than serious problems from the vaccine imo.

Like anything medical sometimes it can go wrong, look at the people who had tonsils out, a common place op, 1000's done, but every once in a blue moon someone will die under the knife or have a very bad reaction.

But covid is causing people to be very poorly and die, so you have to weigh up the risk to reward?

more chance to have problems from a poor diet or poor working conditions than serious problems from the vaccine imo.

Like anything medical sometimes it can go wrong, look at the people who had tonsils out, a common place op, 1000's done, but every once in a blue moon someone will die under the knife or have a very bad reaction.

But covid is causing people to be very poorly and die, so you have to weigh up the risk to reward?
I've already had the Covid twice. Only getting the vaccine cos I want to get back into holidaying abroad with minimal fuss.

Got mine to go on holiday with no isolation. Was fine. No side effects (I previously had covid with incredibly mild symptoms) and painless. Dead arm on the night but gone by the next evening.

Will probably require booster before I get on holiday this winter which I'll do

Back