I’ve never known a time

bowers2

Striker
Where so many people are picking up sickness?

Constant coughing colds I don’t know anyone who hasn’t suffered?

Also weirdly enough getting eye problems stye and inching and watering and mouth ulcers.

A common thing or something else going on?

Seems about normal to me. On average i get a cold about every 9 months.
I have just had Shingles though, which for the first couple of days, i thought was flu.
Other than that, alls fine.

Seems like people aren’t looking after themselves properly these days.

Might be because of the economy but you’ve got to give yourself the best chance. Eat good food, exercise, supplements ie your vitamins etc

Won’t step you catching things but you’ll certainly be better able to fight them off.

I’m absolutely all over my health these days

I reckon a lot of these little ailments could be alleviated if people exercised more, drank water and got enough sleep
Seems like people aren’t looking after themselves properly these days.

Might be because of the economy but you’ve got to give yourself the best chance. Eat good food, exercise, supplements ie your vitamins etc

Won’t step you catching things but you’ll certainly be better able to fight them off.

I’m absolutely all over my health these days
Wouldn't say I'm a health freak but think I do the basics right, I exercise most days and only drink maybes once a month. But people will chin 4 Red Bulls and smoke a vape all day and do nowt but watch TV or stare at a phone and wonder why they're getting headaches and feeling run down

Last edited:

Back