I’ve binned both sky and bt sport

S

stephen cartwright

had to be done, so that’s me out of watching cricket live for the foreseeable

However apparently I will still get skysports mix. Anyone know if the cricket is shown on that channel?

I meant to say skysports channels and bt sport in the thread title

However apparently I will still get skysports mix. Anyone know if the cricket is shown on that channel?

You're like me mate.....tuning in to talksport.

Me too.
I've gone Netflix and Amazon prime for entertainment.

If it's needed I'd take a look at Now TV, it's Sky programming on an app, either on a TV stick or sometimes included in smart TV apps in the tv itself. I was planning to use Now TV and then pick and choose each month to subscribe to Sky Sports.

In anycase …. for County cricket there will still be the free live feeds+Marty on BBC and I find I'm more interested in Durham these days.

Going to do Now TV for the World Cup and ashes. Can get month passes for 30 quid sometimes.

We’ll worth my money, I watch every ball

Going to do Now TV for the World Cup and ashes. Can get month passes for 30 quid sometimes.

We’ll worth my money, I watch every ball

For £30 a month mate, I’d give sky a ring, have a bit haggle with them, might do you basic package and a couple of sport channels for £30

For £30 a month mate, I’d give sky a ring, have a bit haggle with them, might do you basic package and a couple of sport channels for £30
Doubt it. If you;re' going for a package they'll want to pin you down to a contract. With Now TV just pay for what you want. I cancelled Sky and they have kept offering me 'deal', na! I'll sign up on Now TV for a month during the Test Series. Save loads on what I was paying, especially since I have a Now TV stick that can go in any TV in the house.

For a small fee i will provide sky go login details :lol:

Nah on a serious note sky and bt prices are scandalous. Bt sport is a joke these days

I think the quality of coverage from Sky on all sports is of a very high standard.

As for the prices if you compare it to what some fans pay for just 90 mins of football is it that bad?

They're showing less and less cricket in the winter mind. Used to have NZ, SA, WI, Aus and India home series and anywhere England were touring, plus the Aussie T20 stuff. Very poor offering now with just SA and NZ series left

I thought you moved to canada?

Sky sports mix is terrible.

With the quality of offer for sports, such as golf, cricket,football, darts, formula 1 etc etc, don’t think it’s as bad as value as some make out.

You're probs right mate.

I take the cost saving of IPTV and accept the signal drop-outs etc but I can see the other side.

If Sky Sports cost had gone up with inflation I doubt I'd have binned it but they seemed to inch it up by £3 twice a year.

Back