I’m a Celebrity get me out of here 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

With due respect to anyone affected by Autism.. She really is doing my tits in.

I'm no expert but I'm fairly sure autism doesn't stop one from moving occasionally.

Did you miss her going for the ice cream and pop corn? She was first in the queue.

I must admit that I find it strange that you aren’t bothered by thin contestants lying around, and there were plenty of them tonight to chose from, but fat ones do your tits in. You might want to get that streak of bigotry seen to.

Did you miss her going for the ice cream and pop corn? She was first in the queue.

I must admit that I find it strange that you aren’t bothered by thin contestants lying around, and there were plenty of them tonight to chose from, but fat ones do your tits in. You might want to get that streak of bigotry seen to.

She is lazy mind, she doesn’t seem to chip in with much around camp and she definitely doesn’t put herself forward for any tasks.

"Snog, marry, push"

Great game, I do think they should have had a whole episode devoted just to that.

Emily admitting that she'd snog Fleur all owa is deffo a highlight of the series, like.

Same as Emily trying to dance, no doubt still stuck on PAUSE in the house of @Cox Green Fc

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back