I’m a Celebrity get me out of here 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

After not bothering with last year's show at all, I thought I'd give this a go. Really enjoyed, haven't laughed at the telly like this for ages.

Barrowman: Putting the camp back into camp. He'll do well until he loses his blob with someone (Harry, probs) and has a hissy fit.
Harry: He's gonna be great for anecdotes but will get as grouchy as fuck if he gets hungry.
Anne: Nothing but massive respect, given her issues. If she lasts a week, it'll be amazing.
Sair: Never heard of her, but she's f***ing lush isn't she? Meghan Markle lookalikes can do no wrong for me.
Nick: he's the friendly father figure, will do well.
Fleur: what a babe, wow! Mind, when her hair goes to shit, she might lose the plot. Looking forward to her singing around the campfire!
James: Wasn't he also on First Dates a while ago? Stick to playing tunes, mate. Nil personality, not a celebrity, regardless of how busy your agent is.
Malique: bit full of himself, but he might prove to be a decent kid
Emily: the dark horse. Proper funny, self-deprecating, bonny. If she's up for the tasks, she'll be there at the end like.
Rita: this is one sassy bitch, looks awesome with her purple hair in plaits. I wonder how quickly she'll reveal that she's Alan Sugar's neice.

Holly: in the warm up presentations through the evening, she was wearing this very short snakeskin (effect) mini-skirt. Splurt.
In the ITV2 programme, how cool was she in them boots? Sexy as fuck, always was, always will be. The wad of wads.
Dec: jammy twat.

People on here going on about Anne taking a doctors note in with her. She looked surprised when Dec said she was immune, as if it was news to her. I can't help thinking, other than when there's a genuine medical condition like an allergy or similar, it's the producers who decide who's immune on medical grounds, rather than the celebrity or their doctor.

People on here going on about Anne taking a doctors note in with her. She looked surprised when Dec said she was immune, as if it was news to her. I can't help thinking, other than when there's a genuine medical condition like an allergy or similar, it's the producers who decide who's immune on medical grounds, rather than the celebrity or their doctor.
Aye I noticed that:lol:

Betty Turpin?
Ena Sharples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back