I’d sack parkinson if we don’t win tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like the squad he’s building to be honest. He knows this league and the lower leagues in general. Obviously I’d have no qualms about f***ing him off if he doesn’t deliver. But I have faith, if the young lads and Grigg can deliver then we’ll be a force to be reckoned with.

Don’t dislike him to the extent some do on here but we need start the season with a win tomorrow. Anything else is disastrous. No excuses. We need to be sending out a clear message to the rest of the league that we are serious about winning the league. I do think we will win 2/3 nil by the way!
Not to the extent of some but you’d sack him one game into a season?

Off ya head, pal.

He's got one shot really. If by mid October we haven't started well and the takeover has gone through then he's finished. However from what I've seen the last 7 days I'm very confident we'll get 3 points 2moro and have a pretty positive start.

I like the squad he’s building to be honest. He knows this league and the lower leagues in general. Obviously I’d have no qualms about f***ing him off if he doesn’t deliver. But I have faith, if the young lads and Grigg can deliver then we’ll be a force to be reckoned with.
What a Legacy Donald will have left us with--A force to be reckoned with in League 1!

The bassa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back