Hylton CCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don Goodmans Fro

Hylton Colliery Cricket Club will start their indoor nets on January 30 at Castle View School. 6pm to 8pm. All welcome. Come along and have a go if you're interested.

Hylton Colliery Cricket Club will start their indoor nets on January 30 at Castle View School. 6pm to 8pm. All welcome. Come along and have a go if you're interested.

I may well give that a bash. Never played cricket since school though. Do I need to bring a bat or anything like that?

I may well give that a bash. Never played cricket since school though. Do I need to bring a bat or anything like that?

You should consider coming along to some smb nets too mate good bunch of lads, we also play 20/20 games during the week and toured Essex last year :)

I might pop along as Monday is a free night for me.

You should consider coming along to some smb nets too mate good bunch of lads, we also play 20/20 games during the week and toured Essex last year :)

Aye, sounds good. I'm a total novice like but I've been wanting to get involved with a team for the past 2 or 3 years but don't know anybody who actually plays cricket. Whats the craic with these smb nets then? where & when etc.

No mate if you haven't got any gear you can borrow mine

Not trying to poach any smb members here so give both a try. At Hylton our first team and seconds play to quite a good level, but our thirds is for lads who don't play weekends or are new to the game. Of course if you find you have a natural talent you will progrees from thirds to seconds and firsts

If someone called chops says he's coming, take it with a pinch of salt

Don Goodmans Fro said:

Just make sure you lock your cars.....

To the lad i told he could borrow my gear sorry but have to work tonight so wont b there tonight just been told so sorry for short notice. Deffo be there next week as Im off. To Lad asking about mondays yes just mondays for now but will sort out some different nights for outdoor nets and let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back