Hylton Castle V Pennywell Comrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total sport final tomorrow at the stadium of light, 16:05 kick off. If you’re doing nothing get yourselves over for what will be a cracking game of football. Entry is £1 via players entrance at the west stand and all proceeds will be going to charity. Nice little game to start the weekend off!

Up the Pennywell Concedes mr deodorant2 m8

I know you are mate, and you scored! I bet the celebratory aeroplane was long haul with a klinsman landing( I’d a proper rinsed it) and I hope you did too;)
Blew a kiss to my olds in the stand, pitch was far too hard for a knee slide, they didn’t bother with the sprinklers for a charity match

Any team from north of the river will make mincemeat of those southern softies from Pennywell.

Hylton Castle have got the Cauld Lad himself back on the wing after a very long injury (about 600 years). Like McGeady he's still on pain killers owing to his loss of head. He had it sewn on during training but got into difficulties when he went up for a header.

Blew a kiss to my olds in the stand, pitch was far too hard for a knee slide, they didn’t bother with the sprinklers for a charity match

;). Mark my words, sprinklers or no sprinklers, both sets of them lads tomorrow will look like Douglas badder been pulled from a cockpit if they score. Slide, there gonna be like permin zubriggen...

Comrades!! :cool:

I know;)

Last edited:
;). Mark my words, sprinklers or no sprinklers, both sets of them lads tomorrow will look like Douglas badder been pulled from a cockpit if they score. Slide, there gonna be like permin zubriggen...
I get my mate to come along, he’s a knee surgeon, probably be able to retire after tomorrow :lol::lol:

Any team from north of the river will make mincemeat of those southern softies from Pennywell.

Hylton Castle have got the Cauld Lad himself back on the wing after a very long injury (about 600 years). Like McGeady he's still on pain killers owing to his loss of head. He had it sewn on during training but got into difficulties when he went up for a header.

Are shitting me Lord, they’ve got Macho up front, a midfield general that makes Roy Keane look like Quentin crisp and a central defender harder than Genghis Kahn, the goalie is also crazier than Charley bronson on spice.

Will this sell out ?

I implicitly trust in Dangermows prediction.

I get my mate to come along, he’s a knee surgeon, probably be able to retire after tomorrow :lol::lol:
Nar mate but if you know a chippy with a sharpened tennant saw, he will be busier than a gay cabin boy stationed aboard HMS Vaseline this Bank Holiday.

Last edited:

Suck it up - soft shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back