Hummel

Daft question, but are they releasing any more of the Retro Hummel gear that’s just been sold? Or was that it? Surely after the initial buzz and Father’s Day coming up, there’s plenty of appetite for more to be sold. I managed to get the strip off Fanatics but our site crashed when I had the jacket in my basket.

They'd would be mad it they didn't, it's the biggest merchandising opportunity in the clubs history as we have such an affiliation with hummel.

Rocking my yellow kit today 💛
First purchase I've made from the club for myself since I can remember.

I have a tummy as I drink!
It’s big enough for me over the tummy and isn’t clingy.
The shoulders and arms will be a problem for more people as the give is very little difference up top.
The large I bought from you fits much better than the medium I had originally. Cheers again mate. Good to see so many SAFC fans helping each other out on here. 👍🏼

I’m a short arse so the large feels a bit long on the arms & length but at least I can get me kite in it now without it feeling sprayed on. 😂

If anyone needs a medium I might have one in a couple of days. Gave my original one to a young lad from work who was going to Tenerife today and had ordered one but club shop hadn’t even sent it as of yesterday. I said if his turns up when he’s back we’ll sort out the process then.

They'd would be mad it they didn't, it's the biggest merchandising opportunity in the clubs history as we have such an affiliation with hummel.

There was 6 different Hummel kits originally so logic would say release a couple a year as limited editions to keep demand up.

Maybe release an accurate size chart in future though! 😂

Got my XL Yellow Shirt from the club store delivered today. It’s f***ing tiny 😂 Fits like a M/L.

Looks like I need to step my diet up if I ever want to get in this bastard.

Xl for sale here can't seem to find a double xl to swap with
Interested if you still have, L I ordered is too small.
Got my XL Yellow Shirt from the club store delivered today. It’s f***ing tiny 😂 Fits like a M/L.

Looks like I need to step my diet up if I ever want to get in this bastard.
If you are willing in selling the XL let me know, likewise I ordered an L and its tiny...

Last edited:

From a selfish point of view, as I managed to get both the shirt and the jacket. I hope they don’t, keeping it to a limited run would be great.

Plus, how many people are going to buy 2 or 3 shirts? Keeping the retro range going may hamper shirt sales, so there’s pros and cons from the club for both.

From a selfish point of view, as I managed to get both the shirt and the jacket. I hope they don’t, keeping it to a limited run would be great.

Plus, how many people are going to buy 2 or 3 shirts? Keeping the retro range going may hamper shirt sales, so there’s pros and cons from the club for both.
Well, I for one, have bought the blue and white umbro retro tops and now this yellow hummel all in the last few months. I would have liked to get the tracksuit as well but was too late. Got 4 of the GUN hummel stuff last year, I think you may be surprised at the potential of decent "retro" kits from older fans especially.

If anyone has an XXL I will buy it off them. I bought my daughter the XL but it's tight round her tummy.

It will do if I cant get the next size but XXL will be better. She is disabled so normally put loose fitting clothes on her for comfort.
I've got an XXL for sale but you'll need to come to Scotland for it

Also willing to buy an XL, and I can send my L back or sell on here.

If you manage to get an XXL I'd be willing to take the XL off your hands if you are interested? I picked up an L and it's too tight
I'll take the large if available mate? Got my Dad a medium and he needs a large. Can swap for a medium but don't think that will help you?

Back