Hummel

Haha 😂 they've started well, I think the fact we had shit stuff for awhile and put up with it the fact it feels Hummel are putting in a bit of effort they'll sell pretty much anything they release as long as it's of ansame standard as these two.
Hummel just seems so much more "professional" than just sport - surprise surprise. 😁

I've got the tracksuit in an XL, took a gamble on size but just a bit to big. I'm happy to keep it but if anyone who would actually wear it wants to take it off my hands, give me a shout.

I've got the tracksuit in an XL, took a gamble on size but just a bit to big. I'm happy to keep it but if anyone who would actually wear it wants to take it off my hands, give me a s

I'll buy it off you 😁. I wanted one for my disabled daughter but missed out when they went on sale. It will probably be a bit big for her but better than not having it at all. I'll message you.

Has anyone got 2 different size shirts to put alongside each other to compare see how much difference their is, as I've said earlier I gor a XL and it's very tight all over I'm not even sure a 2XL would make much difference but a 3XL sounds ridiculous?

Has anyone got 2 different size shirts to put alongside each other to compare see how much difference their is, as I've said earlier I gor a XL and it's very tight all over I'm not even sure a 2XL would make much difference but a 3XL sounds ridiculous?
I wear XL tshirts and polos. I ordered a 2xl yellow top just to make sure it's a loose fit and it's well too small. It's more like a loose large or a very very tight xl. Has to order 3xl and that fits me fine.

If anyone has an XXL I will buy it off them. I bought my daughter the XL but it's tight round her tummy.

It will do if I cant get the next size but XXL will be better. She is disabled so normally put loose fitting clothes on her for comfort.

I have an L but looking for XL shirt if anyone is interested in a swap?
Also willing to buy an XL, and I can send my L back or sell on here.
If anyone has an XXL I will buy it off them. I bought my daughter the XL but it's tight round her tummy.

It will do if I cant get the next size but XXL will be better. She is disabled so normally put loose fitting clothes on her for comfort.
If you manage to get an XXL I'd be willing to take the XL off your hands if you are interested? I picked up an L and it's too tight

Last edited:
I’ve had the xl and the xxl.
The difference is minimal! The length of the xxl fits me perfectly to a point I can move In it. I'm a large in the Nike stuff for comparison.

The lengths seem the difference not so much the widths. Also it’s slightly looser on Lower back than the xl. But chest and shoulders being your big point id head for the biggest again!

I’ve had the xl and the xxl.
The difference is minimal! The length of the xxl fits me perfectly to a point I can move In it. I'm a large in the Nike stuff for comparison.

The lengths seem the difference not so much the widths. Also it’s slightly looser on Lower back than the xl. But chest and shoulders being your big point id head for the biggest again!
Is the tummy part not much bigger on the XXL to the XL? And is the length much longer on the bigger one?

My daughter is only 5ft but has a big tummy cos she loves her food. I don't really want one any longer than the XL but need the tummy part to be bigger. Think I'll probably have to stick with the XL cos even that's a bit long on her.

If you manage to get an XXL I'd be willing to take the XL off your hands if you are interested? I picked up an L and it's too tight

I'll message you if I do get an XXL, not sure what to do yet cos sounds like the XXL might be too long for her.

Last edited:
Is the tummy part not much bigger on the XXL to the XL? And is the length much longer on the bigger one?

My daughter is only 5ft but has a big tummy cos she loves her food. I don't really want one any longer than the XL but need the tummy part to be bigger. Think I'll probably have to stick with the XL cos even that's a bit long on her.

I'll message you if I do get an XXL, not sure what to do yet cos sounds like the XXL might be too long for her.
I have a tummy as I drink!
It’s big enough for me over the tummy and isn’t clingy.
The shoulders and arms will be a problem for more people as the give is very little difference up top.

Daft question, but are they releasing any more of the Retro Hummel gear that’s just been sold? Or was that it? Surely after the initial buzz and Father’s Day coming up, there’s plenty of appetite for more to be sold. I managed to get the strip off Fanatics but our site crashed when I had the jacket in my basket.

Back