Hummel

Missed the track top as I was away with work. Likely they’ll do more or have to pay the bastards price on the bay?

I’m course I’m 42 but stylish as fuck

Whose is the original? Player I mean… or do you not know?

Mentioned it earlier in the thread but it’s Tony Normans. The name is still on but the number (13) has been removed but you can see the stitching marks on the back.

Best thinking why he was given an outfield shirt is if he had to come on as an emergency sub.
Can’t believe the one on the right is the original due to colour. Bloke on YouTube reckons you will get 800 for the original

I think you can knock off a few hundred off that now we have this new release.

Last edited:
I bought my usual size XL and it seems to fit ok but I compared it my original which is large and the XL is smaller.

For anyone interested here is a comparison to the original

Logon or register to see this image
How can’t the original manufacturer get it exactly like for like?! the one just released looks like it could have come from one of the reputable retro makers from the last few years. Close but no cigar, if I were you, I’d wear the real one tomorrow at the match to make everyone else’s look like a Chinese fake 🤣

How can’t the original manufacturer get it exactly like for like?! the one just released looks like it could have come from one of the reputable retro makers from the last few years. Close but no cigar, if I were you, I’d wear the real one tomorrow at the match to make everyone else’s look like a Chinese fake 🤣
They likely didn't have an original to compare it to. It looks mint all the same.

Mentioned it earlier in the thread but it’s Tony Normans. The name is still on but the number (13) has been removed but you can see the stitching marks on the back.

Best thinking why he was given an outfield shirt is if he had to come on as an emergency sub.

I think you can knock off a few hundred off that now we have this new release.
Is the shirt logo the same material as the remake too as I know the replicas of them days were felt badges

Or everyone else tomorrow will think his original is a Chinese fake! 😂

Doubt it. Part of the value was the scarcity, which is now broken. Only true shirt hunters will care it's the original. Still valuable, but less so due to the dilution
Doesn’t change the scarcity of the real thing , man u have had some great retro shirts but they’re match shirts keep going through the roof

Maybe giving them too much credit, but could it be deliberate?

Give everyone a remake of shirt they want but make it different enough that it’s obvious side by side which is a genuine original to keep the value up on them?

Is the shirt logo the same material as the remake too as I know the replicas of them days were felt badges
The badge we have used on this release is the old style avec badge from 94-96 kit. The fans always got felt badges, some of the player kits had embroidered badges on.

It’s a cracking release and im really happy to have it, the badge being felt would’ve been even better and the yellow is a lot bolder on the original i think they’ve used a yellow nearer the 88-91 kit

Back