Hummel

Anyone still waiting for theirs? My order is showing as "order received" and the payment has been taken but not heard a peep...
I emailed them this morning as mine also hadn't moved from order received. Within 10 minutes they had changed it to 'on picking' and replied saying it would be dispatched tonight. I have now had the order shipped email and it is being delivered tomorrow. I would send them an email if I was you.

My Shirt and Trackie top have arrived today, over the moon with the quality but I have ballsed up on the sizes. I have an XXL shirt which is too small and the track is top is XL and too small.

If anyone has a swap for a size up I would be interested??

Alternatively I will sell them on for the retail price plus postage which was 4.99 each as the site crashed and had to order separate.
Cheers mate but think the 3xl will be a step too far. I'd have to bulk up some more.
I would be interested in the 3xl please
I have a 3XL available, they've took the 2XL

Just looking for coat, £50 + postage or happy to meet at the home games we have left as don't live in Sunderland
I would take the 3xl mate my 2xl is too small
Need an XL if anyone has one

Last edited:
My Shirt and Trackie top have arrived today, over the moon with the quality but I have ballsed up on the sizes. I have an XXL shirt which is too small and the track is top is XL and too small.

Alternatively I will sell them on for the retail price plus postage which was 4.99 each as the site crashed and had to order separate.

Are you local? I'll buy the tracksuit top?

Drop me a PM mate and we'll sort it out

Back