Hummel

Had a look to see what's left on the club website in general, and honestly the absolute state of these tops.
And to think it was £50 at some point!

I was in last week and picked up a couple of decent 'Nike' tops. But some of the gear in there would look out of place in Jackie White's

The reason the xxl and other sizes keep popping up are due to the cancellations. When it gets cancelled it shows up as in stock. I had a double xl ordered at 5.30 this morning it was refunded at 9.00 on the dot. So I messaged and that was the explantation.
The refund and 25% if working on the new stuff is a handy little bonus so worth buying for that alone

Also @beezer you can have the large if you don’t or haven’t been sorted in meantime mate. I’ll sort inbox when I get another few minutes 👍
So basically if we keep checking for stock showing up and place an order it will be automatically cancelled and we’ll have a 25% off code for the new kits and/or future retro releases?

Not that I’m planning on trying it or anything!

So basically if we keep checking for stock showing up and place an order it will be automatically cancelled and we’ll have a 25% off code for the new kits and/or future retro releases?

Not that I’m planning on trying it or anything!
I’m Can’t confirm or deny that it would work on certain items but I’ve received a code on that premise without asking for it,it was just sent to me as they’ve fucked up

The reason the xxl and other sizes keep popping up are due to the cancellations. When it gets cancelled it shows up as in stock. I had a double xl ordered at 5.30 this morning it was refunded at 9.00 on the dot. So I messaged and that was the explantation.
The refund and 25% if working on the new stuff is a handy little bonus so worth buying for that alone

Also @beezer you can have the large if you don’t or haven’t been sorted in meantime mate. I’ll sort inbox when I get another few minutes 👍
Spot on pal I’ll definitely take it.

Thanks to the others who have offered too. I’ll go with this one don’t want to keep multiple people hanging on for a sale.

Anyone who had their shirt delivered by DPD do you have to sign for it? And will it fit through the letter box if you don't?

I emailed the store this morning as my order status still hadn't removed from 'Order Received' & got a reply back saying it would be delivered tomorrow. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and you can guarantee they will turn up with it while I am out.

Last edited:
Anyone who had their shirt delivered by DPD do you have to sign for it? And will it fit through the letter box if you don't?

I emailed the store this morning as mine still hadn't removed from 'Order Received' & got a reply back saying it would be delivered tomorrow. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and you can guarantee they will turn up with it while I am out.
You’ll get a 1 hour time slot if you have the app. If you not going to be in just change it to collect from local store

I emailed the store this morning as my order status still hadn't removed from 'Order Received' & got a reply back saying it would be delivered tomorrow. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and you can guarantee they will turn up with it while I am out.
Can you not change to get it delivered next door if you're not in? Usually it gives you that option.

You’ll get a 1 hour time slot if you have the app. If you not going to be in just change it to collect from local store
Cheers for the reply. Can I change it to collect from local store after they send the time slot or does it have to be before? I will only be out for an hour and will be home the rest of the day. I've never really used DPD before.

Cheers for the reply. Can I change it to collect from local store after they send the time slot or does it have to be before? I will only be out for an hour and will be home the rest of the day. I've never really used DPD before.
Not sure never had to use that option, in the options you can select leave with neighbour if no answer

I had 2 delivered yesterday and yes it will fit through a letterbox.

Depends on the driver - this season's top would have easily been shoved through the letterbox, but the DPD driver decided to bust open the box outside the house with the gas heating shit and shove the plastic bag with the shirt in there 🙄

Not sure never had to use that option, in the options you can select leave with neighbour if no answer
Depends on the driver - this season's top would have easily been shoved through the letterbox, but the DPD driver decided to bust open the box outside the house with the gas heating shit and shove the plastic bag with the shirt in there 🙄
I had 2 delivered yesterday and yes it will fit through a letterbox.
Thank you.

@WezSAFC that's probably the type of driver I'll get 😒.

Back