Hummel

Ordered Monday on fanatics . Paid the 8.95 for 1 day delivery . Email this morning saying it's delayed in transit .and still no update . Be contacting for a delivery refund as failed to deliver what I paid for .
P.s hope and prey the xl fits my nike home top is xl and fits so preying this does or I won't get one now
Can I buy it if you're going to return it?
When my xl arrives and it doesn't fit looking at the comments on here you can buy it if u don't get sorted

Last edited:

Your inbox is full are you looking to swap xxl for a xl?
1 xxl left on fanatics now. Returns must be popping up

Last edited:
Gone

I thought I’d nabbed a large like this last night but it’s cancelled this morning.

Is your L still available? Your message box is full.

No worries I'll let you know how it pans out

I might have either a XXL or XXXL available, they've not had chance to try them yet so will wait and see, but will post on the thread which I have spare
I have a Large someone can have for the 52quid it cost and I’ll post to you or whatever. I bought the xl too which is also small but when me diet kicks in it has a chance! 🤦‍♂️

If anyone selling a 2xl I’ll buy that if for any reason it’s too small for someone or too big and they plan to return it

The jacket at an XL is a cracking fit

If the 46-48 was accurate on shirt I’d be laughing, it’s nowhere near. Got a 46-48 in another brand it’s on the big side
See above

I've ordered XXL and now worried it'll be nowhere near.
Depends how you like things fitting mate, I'm normally a large and sized up I wouldn't say it's tight but it sure as shit ain't baggy either. If your fine with things fitting more than being baggy you'll be ok with it. Im a strange one I like slim or skinny jeans but prefer my tops to be a bit looser.

Depends how you like things fitting mate, I'm normally a large and sized up I wouldn't say it's tight but it sure as shit ain't baggy either. If your fine with things fitting more than being baggy you'll be ok with it. Im a strange one I like slim or skinny jeans but prefer my tops to be a bit looser.
It's been cancelled anyway due to stock, despite the occasional XXL popping up since anyway!

The reason the xxl and other sizes keep popping up are due to the cancellations. When it gets cancelled it shows up as in stock. I had a double xl ordered at 5.30 this morning it was refunded at 9.00 on the dot. So I messaged and that was the explantation.
The refund and 25% if working on the new stuff is a handy little bonus so worth buying for that alone

Also @beezer you can have the large if you don’t or haven’t been sorted in meantime mate. I’ll sort inbox when I get another few minutes 👍

Last edited:

Back