Hummel

Mine came today (haven't tried it on yet) but what a huge improvement in quality on the shite from Nike!

Tried it on now, Medium is just fine, arms are a touch baggy but happy overall, didnt buy a single shirt under Nike, all my money went to GUN, ill but every top this season (unless really ugly)

I feel like I’ve seen every combination of “I’m normally size X and mine is way too big / small for me”

I dread to think what mine is going to be like :lol:
It will be sponsored by Nike your one :lol:

Some big boned lads on this thread like . Nee wonder there are so many crisp packets blowing around the pitch during the match. ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Just tried mine on again and it really is a strange fitting. Seems to be plenty of room and give across the shoulders and chest but around the stomach it definitely a slim design hugging the skin. I do get the feeling they will stretch with use mind

No sizing issue for me as they don't have my size. I ordered the last available XXL. Or so I thought, order cancelled.

25% off voucher received.like an earlier poster.

Hopefully there aren't restrictions on what it can be applied to when the new stuff drops.

I feel like I’ve seen every combination of “I’m normally size X and mine is way too big / small for me”

I dread to think what mine is going to be like :lol:
It'll be like trying to fit in one of those mini kits that footie fans used to stick on their rear car window.
These shirts are for matchday or casual only. I don't think I could play any kind of sport in mine.
Think you could get away with wearing it at the disco if you complement it with chinos.

Last edited:
For anyone who needs an exchange (my M is too small) I’ve been checking the fanatics page and about 10 mins ago there was 2 L and 1 XXL showing in stock. I nabbed an L be interesting to see if it goes through, I’ve got the receipt. Hopefully returns are starting to go live as they’re becoming available so worthwhile keeping an eye on it.
No sizing issue for me as they don't have my size. I ordered the last available XXL. Or so I thought, order cancelled.

25% off voucher received.like an earlier poster.

Hopefully there aren't restrictions on what it can be applied to when the new stuff drops.
How quickly did they cancel it mate?

For anyone who needs an exchange (my M is too small) I’ve been checking the fanatics page and about 10 mins ago there was 2 L and 1 XXL showing in stock. I nabbed an L be interesting to see if it goes through, I’ve got the receipt. Hopefully returns are starting to go live as they’re becoming available so worthwhile keeping an eye on it.

Email for order just before noon and cancellation email 430.

It was showing as only 1 left in XXL when I ordered

Mine got cancelled early hours of the following morning. It was a L I had ordered also.

Good luck though, hope it comes through for you.

I have a Large someone can have for the 52quid it cost and I’ll post to you or whatever. I bought the xl too which is also small but when me diet kicks in it has a chance! 🤦‍♂️

If anyone selling a 2xl I’ll buy that if for any reason it’s too small for someone or too big and they plan to return it

The jacket at an XL is a cracking fit

If the 46-48 was accurate on shirt I’d be laughing, it’s nowhere near. Got a 46-48 in another brand it’s on the big side

Last edited:

Back