Hummel

Im not sure how the logistics would work, but I am looking for a swap to a medium sized jacket from a large.
I shit the bed with everyone saying Hummel sizes are smaller - they aren’t in the tracky top.

Everyone wanting to swap a size meet at the Stokoe Statue at 14:00 on Saturday. Bring a label with your name on and the size you've got and the size you're looking for. When you see someone with a label on and the size you want then do the exchange, shake and says "Ha'way the lads". Job done :cool:
Be like the multi coloured swap shop....I'd like to swap Connect 4 for a scalextric with 30ft of track

Im not sure how the logistics would work, but I am looking for a swap to a medium sized jacket from a large.
I shit the bed with everyone saying Hummel sizes are smaller - they aren’t in the tracky top.
I'm in similar boat, the crazy thing is a medium in the trackie top would be a nice fit but I'm thinking I should've went XXL in the top 😂 I'm a strange shape and got a feeling the top is gonna be a bit snug as an XL. Should be there when I get in be gutted if I've gotta sell the top as it looks spot on in the video. What's going on with kits these days man, some I've got from mid 2000s a large is nice and baggy but now I need a XXL to have the same baggy fit.

I'm in similar boat, the crazy thing is a medium in the trackie top would be a nice fit but I'm thinking I should've went XXL in the top 😂 I'm a strange shape and got a feeling the top is gonna be a bit snug as an XL. Should be there when I get in be gutted if I've gotta sell the top as it looks spot on in the video. What's going on with kits these days man, some I've got from mid 2000s a large is nice and baggy but now I need a XXL to have the same baggy fit.
I'll buy the XL off you if you need to sell..

Mines coming today and its an M so hopefully fits 🤣

Sizes are generally a minefield it doesn't help when websites like Next, H and M etc also put under the picture - model is 6' 2 and wears a Medium 😅

Mines coming today and its an M so hopefully fits 🤣

Sizes are generally a minefield it doesn't help when websites like Next, H and M etc also put under the picture - model is 6' 2 and wears a Medium 😅
If it's no good and you want to sell, I have a large that is no good.

Back