Hummel

I'll be gutted if it doesn't fit like. Can't be bothered with the faff on sending stuff back, especially when there may not be any sizes available as a replacement

I'll be gutted if it doesn't fit like. Can't be bothered with the faff on sending stuff back, especially when there may not be any sizes available as a replacement
If it doesn't fit sell it on here on ebay for the price you paid + shipping. There'll be plenty of buyers and you don't lose out financially :lol:

I’m off today so considering going down the club shop. Live in Newcastle so don’t want a wasted trip. Does anyone know opening times of the shop today and if the shirt is still in stock?

Mine have just come. Jacket is true to size, yellow shirt I'd say 1-1.5 sizes smaller ish, glad I got 2 sizes in that to try them.

Is selling stuff on here going to get me a ban?

I’m off today so considering going down the club shop. Live in Newcastle so don’t want a wasted trip. Does anyone know opening times of the shop today and if the shirt is still in stock?
I’m popping back down about 1ish but pretty sure it had 5pm closing on the sign, for every day this week.

Mine has just arrived. Quality is fantastic but fitting is definitely on the slimmer side. For current Nike kits I like to go a size up to wear them over hoodies but wouldn’t be able to with this

Back