Hummel

Must admit I got greedy and ordered a L and XL as I want sure about sizing.

When I decide which one I'm keeping, keep an eye out as the return should go back on sale on fanatics.

Or I can sell direct to someone for original price if they want.

I will have the XL if its too big for you
They're supposed to be getting delivered today, so will let you know.
I will have the XL if its too big for you
Fuck sorry I take that back, I've had an email this morning saying the large is out of stock, not the best first impression from Fanatics.

We're sorry, but unfortunately, the item shown below that you recently ordered, is out of stock. We've removed this item from your order and issued a refund of £50.99. We will credit the payment method you used to make your purchase.

Please accept this 25% Off coupon as a thank you for shopping with Fanatics UK.

Last edited:

Fuck sorry I take that back, I've had an email this morning saying the large is out of stock, not the best first impression from Fanatics.

We're sorry, but unfortunately, the item shown below that you recently ordered, is out of stock. We've removed this item from your order and issued a refund of £50.99. We will credit the payment method you used to make your purchase.

No problem marra

To be fair while it’s poor from Fanatics selling something that was out of stock wouldn’t be surprised if that stock has been used on one of the club website sales as they seemed to have more issues. That 25% discount should come in useful when we sell next seasons kits with them

Back