Hummel

I’d they do that they want to get the site sorted! Created an online frenzy all last week with their teaser photos and posts and then come the hour the site bombed !! Absolute shit show from a ‘massive club’

Fanatics will run the clubs shop from the summer , but anything limited will also be exactly the same.

How many times have you heard people miss out on gig tickets, when it's limited you can't pleae everyone

Touch of class by Hummel putting the football league badges on.

The only difference I can see to the original player version is the badge which was embroidered.
It’s such a small thing but is absolutely brilliant IMO

I wonder if anywhere would do the old original style name and numbering?

Do you think they will get any more tops in of the 3rd shirt?

I got shown them about a month ago and was told they were both going to be limited edition and the release email says that as well so I’d be very surprised if they restocked as can’t rally sell something as limited edition then sell it anyway.

Even though these were to celebrate the launch I wouldn’t be surprised if they did similar again with a different design tbh.

Only thing the jacket is lacking is pockets. 😔
Yeah when I tried mine on last neet I went to put my hands in the pockets 😂 I guess the OG player trackies didn't have or need pockets it didn't have the draw string either though did it?.
Excellent short video by @Bamber on here reviewing that Yellow retro release. Cannot wait for the postie to deliver mine after watching it. Quality all over the shirt.

Wow that's even better than I thought, the fact it has proper badges and felt vaux and chevrons I'm buzzing I got one. If the quality is like this it could get expensive.

Last edited:
The shirts are small fitting IMO, probably need to size up from what you would usually get

The jacket is probably spot on size wise

Back