Hummel

I'm not worried I'm just impatient 🤣.
I wouldn't care but I only live at Hylton Castle, I should have walked down and bought one from the shop 🤣.

If you bought it from the online SAFC shop, login and click on view order. Mine has shipped and has a DPD trackign number. Ive had no e-mails about it!

Still a couple railings worth of strips left in the shop. Looked like every size but XL. No more stock to be put out in the shop by the sounds of it though.

Mine has just been delivered and I would say stick to your normal size. Did look oversized when I unwrapped it but tried it on and it’s fine. It’s more of a boxy fit but I think if I went a size down it might be too small.

Great service from the club tbf wasn’t expecting it today.
You talking about the shirt or the trackie?. Just got the trackie and it's definitely 90s style fitting baggy, I can be a large a medium or even an XL but normal fall around a large for jackets or trackies so went with the large and it's quite baggy. I guess I'm stuck with it seeing as they're sold out now.

You talking about the shirt or the trackie?. Just got the trackie and it's definitely 90s style fitting baggy, I can be a large a medium or even an XL but normal fall around a large for jackets or trackies so went with the large and it's quite baggy. I guess I'm stuck with it seeing as they're sold out now.
Shirt mate.

Back