Hummel

XL 15
XXL 21
XXL 21

15 % Off Code FFIDUNK
And daft fckers are selling it on eBay for £100 :lol: Hope they are stuck with it

Got a text to say my shirt will be delivered between 10-11.

I’ll hoy up a video so anyone on the fence can see it close up and make a decision if they want to buy one
They definitely look better in hand. The photos on that fanatics website don’t do it justice I don’t think.

Mine hasn't even been shipped, still on 'Order Received' in the order details ☹️. I ordered it early yesterday morning aswell.

Aye same as mine for the jacket from the club store. Usually takes them about a week when I order stuff off them!

Fanatics store for the top, ordered, shipped last night, coming in an hours time..

Aye same as mine for the jacket from the club store. Usually takes them about a week when I order stuff off them!

Fanatics store for the top, ordered, shipped last night, coming in an hours time..
Oh great 🤣.

Wish I'd used fanatics now, I was just desperate to get it ordered and automatically used the club store.

Mine hasn't even been shipped, still on 'Order Received' in the order details ☹️. I ordered it early yesterday morning aswell.
Mine too mate. I ordered mine at 10.05am. I'm not too worried, they're probably just overwhelmed mate. Reckon it'll be despatched today 😊

Oh great 🤣.

Wish I'd used fanatics now, I was just desperate to get it ordered and automatically used the club store.

Fingers crossed they get them out quickly, probably just a couple of people frantically packing and sending atm until they sort that side of the operation too!

Not even sure why I ordered on the club site rather than fanatics now, maybe the stock had gone by 10ish by the time I decided to get it, so just used the club. Can't recall 🤣

Back