Hume Beale reaction

Remember after the Newcastle game where he publicly threw half the team under the bus? He has form for this.

And we were warned of this behaviour too by Rangers and QPR fans. All the warning signs and alarm bells twere there, and every prophecy has come true.

See also being overly active and affected by social media, snapping back in the press, turning the dressing room against him in record time.

It'd ridiculous

You'll probably laugh at this, but the Prick has really got into my head, and Wor Lass (no) even more...

That badly, that me and the Missus have been experimenting in the bedroom, earlier (Ooooo Errrrr) 😳😂🤣

Just to prove that the little Creep is a liar....

Blinds shut, blackout curtains shut. Just a little bit of light coming in from the side of the curtains, and the glow from the TV, mounted on the far wall. So pretty dark, in other words...

I'm standing with her at 90 degrees, lying on the bed. Me looking forward. She raises her hand and I immediately spot it.

I step forward about 10 inches, so she's another 5-10 degrees BEHIND perpendicular and get her to raise her hand again. I immediately spot it....

And that's me coming up 67 and blind as a bat. In the almost dark. Hume was trotting along, in a vivid red and white striped shirt, in broad daylight. And Scumbag Beale had just taken him off, so would surely know who was likely to come jogging by.

Experiment complete, and passed with flying colours. THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE DIDN'T SEE HIM.

(The other result of this experiment was, people now know what a sad life I lead 🤣 - I did this after peeling, chopping and cooking sprouts, potatoes, cabbage and swede).
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a new level of nuttiness on here - a peripheral vision test. Superb!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
You'll probably laugh at this, but the Prick has really got into my head, and Wor Lass (no) even more...

That badly, that me and the Missus have been experimenting in the bedroom, earlier (Ooooo Errrrr) 😳😂🤣

Blinds shut, blackout curtains shut. Just a little bit of light coming in from the side of the curtains, and the glow from the TV, mounted on the far wall. So pretty dark, in other words...

I'm standing with her at 90 degrees, lying on the bed. Me looking forward. She raises her hand and I immediately spot it.

I step forward about 10 inches, so she's another 5-10 degrees BEHIND perpendicular and get her to raise her hand again. I immediately spot it....

And that's me coming up 67 and blind as a bat. In the almost dark. Hume was trotting along, in a vivid red and white striped shirt, in broad daylight. And Scumbag Beale had just taken him off, so would surely know who was likely to come jogging by.

Experiment complete, and passed with flying colours. THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE DIDN'T SEE HIM.

(The other result of this experiment was, people now know what a sad life I lead 🤣 - I did this after peeling, chopping and cooking sprouts, potatoes, cabbage and swede).
I really thought this story was going somewhere else

Now this is why I come on here . Cracking stuff. :)

Need a statue of him with his hand extended.

We're a funny club, us.
Hopefully with another statue of our new manager reaching back out to him with the championship play off winners trophy

A bit like the creation of Adam by Michelangelo if you will

Back