Hull Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balboa

Midfield
They seem rattled..

'Peterborough'll dick Sunderland, fact' is my favourite quote, same guy claims we were lucky yesterday...

Not 606 clearly has a low intelligence level it must be said...

Hull, the only set of supporters I've seen come to the SoL, try and start a fight with everyone in The Terminus back when it was full of f***ing mentalists (no idea if it still is), shit a brick and run like hell and then started knocking hell out of each other on Millennium Way crossing the railway lines. Every last one of them looked like the daft twats at Portsmouth who tried to pick a fight with our players

They seem rattled..

'Peterborough'll dick Sunderland, fact' is my favourite quote, same guy claims we were lucky yesterday...

Not 606 clearly has a low intelligence level it must be said...

Just read through it, most seem pretty level headed tbh......everybody likes a geordie / mackem argument like even people from hull!

Bit pot kettle for me to say this, except I only joined for the cricket forum here at first then the lack of cricket last spring made me look at other sections, but not sure why you’d join another club’s forum even if you’re going to be reasonable

I think it's fine as long as you are reasonable and you expect a bit of hostility but a lot of other supporters add good stuff to here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back