Hucknall tweet

Makes no sense. If British working class musicians counts as a culture in its own right then I’m sure they’re cooler than the average African American. If African American musicians counted as a culture then they might well be cooler still. But British working class musicians is not a culture, it’s a group of people within working class British culture!

Makes no sense. If British working class musicians counts as a culture in its own right then I’m sure they’re cooler than the average African American. If African American musicians counted as a culture then they might well be cooler still. But British working class musicians is not a culture, it’s a group of people within working class British culture!

Don't try and make sense of it mate, just laugh at the replies.

Met him on the set of Top of the Pops ( fairground ) that was filmed at Elstree Studios. My mate was a spark on the set.As arrogant as he comes across. Ugly as sin too but did alright with the female of the species for some unknown reason.💰
KLF were there too equipped with their ice cream van. They were sound.90's lads will know what I mean.

First CD album I bought was The White Room.

Back