How the 2013 ashes were won

MagicRat

Winger
Good watch on sky at the minute. This series never sticks in the memory bank, maybe because the winter tour followed not long after. Some competitive cricket though, the trashing at Lords aside.

Ian Bell’s best work in an England shirt?

Some of Shane Watson’s LBW reviews :lol: :lol:

Completely forgotten about the last test run chase too

Last edited:

The Durham test match was absolute perfecting, Broady bowling them out in the 4th evening as the sun games down, was at all 4 days with me fatha, great memories

Bell was fantastic that series, world class player at the peak of his powers, he was the difference between the side

Having 2 ashes back to back was crazy and will never hopefully happen again, too much for an ageing England side

Edit: I really need to pay attention to my spelling, it is a disgrace.

Last edited:
The Durham test match was absolute perfecting, Broady bowling them out in the 4th evening as the sun games down, was at all 4 days with me fatha, great memories

Bell was fantastic that series, world class player at the peak of his powers, he was the difference between the side

Having 2 ashes back to back was crazy and will never hopefully happen again, too much for an ageing England side

Edit: I really need to pay attention to my spelling, it is a disgrace.

I fell over pissed the day before trying to climb some seats taking a short cut to the bar. Dislocated my hand, got taken to hospital and missed Bell's hundred. Oh well.

Back