"how shit must you be"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy clapper or loud abuser is a false dichotomy. What can't be denied is that confidence is a huge element in good performances and success on the pitch. Any manager or supporter for that matter who has played the game will tell you this. So although you can claim that fans have paid so can air their views they do need to realise that by booing and abusing they are contributing in part to the continuation of our desperate run
Michael, is that you?

I believe it's called gallows humour.

We are disgustingly bad. We havent won home a game for ELEVEN months but aye, blame the fans.
He’s not blaming the fans, but it is a stupid thing to sing given our home record and low confidence, should be getting behind them with a song rather than that 1

Confidence rock bottom, take the lead and the players get treated to...us singing this at the opposition. Rousing stuff.

Five minutes later were losing.

Sometimes it seems like were the 12th man...for the opposition

I heard the same chant at Brentford. I'd pack it in before I chanted this dross.

I don’t believe for one second that it had any impact on the players BUT surely everyone knows that it’s just tempting the inevitable.

He’s not blaming the fans, but it is a stupid thing to sing given our home record and low confidence, should be getting behind them with a song rather than that 1

at least someone has actually read my posts :lol::lol:

cheers chap

I don’t believe for one second that it had any impact on the players BUT surely everyone knows that it’s just tempting the inevitable.

i'm not suggesting it caused the result but i don't believe it has no impact.

players talk about the crowd cheeing them on and what that means, why would the opposite not be true?

look at the antics of some of our players that have been turned on, fletcher's ear cupping, mcclean, kilbane.. you telling me they didn't notice the crowd getting on their back?

Confidence rock bottom, take the lead and the players get treated to...us singing this at the opposition. Rousing stuff.

Five minutes later were losing.

Sometimes it seems like were the 12th man...for the opposition
It was in response to the Millwall fans singing before the goal your support is fecking sh*t. Sorry like but that's part of why I support my team , our fans humour and as a player having lost so many games I'd think it was great banter . Stop being so fking PC and take it for what it was BANTER. I'm normally quite level headed but please FUCK OFF

It was in response to the Millwall fans singing before the goal your support is fecking sh*t. Sorry like but that's part of why I support my team , our fans humour and as a player having lost so many games I'd think it was great banter . Stop being so fking PC and take it for what it was BANTER. I'm normally quite level headed but please FUCK OFF

aye mate, you seem pretty level headed.

I thought it was funny all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back