How often do you wash your hair

Every day usually.

I use a ‘moulding paste’ to style it if I’m leaving the house though, so it’s entirely necessary as I can’t leave that in all night.

Alpecin, German engineering for your hair. Started out as a vanity thing as I didn’t want to lose my hair like my dad and most of my mates. Discovered by accident that it’s one of the few that doesn’t give me dandruff so have stuck with it.

I'm late 50s and still have thick naturally brown hair and no bald patches. The ladies love it, blokes my age hate it (jealous). Wash it twice a week, any more and yours might start disappearing down the plughole. What's that, it already has...?
Naaaah, 59 next month, wash it daily and still a full head of hair, still the same colour as it was when I was twenty, with a tiny bit of salt and pepper on the temples. Very little heading down my plughole.

Tefal 😂 mates brother was called that at school.
I got it in there before anyone else did. I think it’s getting bigger but I’ve just had a look at an old photo and in hindsight, it was massive at school too so it’s not a new issue. However, a lad at school had a massive forehead so I guess he got the shit before I did

It was every day for years then I got sick of doing it. It's twice a week now and I'm trying to leave it longer between washes all the time. At first even after just one day it was a greaseball but it takes about 4 days to get into that state now. I'm aiming to try and get it down to one wash a week.

Back