how much time do you spend in the gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UaeExile

Winger
I spend max 45 minutes when I'm just doing weights but it amazes me how long some time people spend in the gym. Some lads are in their for nearly two hours but must spend a good 3/4 minutes between sets chatting.

Are you a quick in/out person or a gym socialite?

3.5 mile run = 30 mins

2 muscle groups per session with 2mins break in-between each set and three to four mins between each group, 3 exercises on each muscle = 60 mins

1 Hour and a half max.

On summer holidays at moment so have time to kill. More into conditioning and weight loss at the moment so spend longer doing different activities with longer reps/times etc. when an back at graft be a quick 45 mins.

20 minutes doing HIIT

35-40 minutes for weights.

I'd rather drop a 25kg plate on my foot than spend hours in there.

15 minutes cardio followed by weights, which can be anything between 45mins and an hour depending on which muscle groups I'm doing, so a total of an hour to an hour and a half.

No talking unless my wife wants me to show her how to use something.

2 muscle groups, 4 exercises on each, 3x8 per exercise, minimal rest - 1 hour
20min on core
10min stretching using low weights

4-6 days per week

takes me about two and a half hours.. I do the dishes inbetween sets n that me :lol: only do four sets on the bench, four sets of curls and four sets of rows :lol: but coupled with a protein shake every day I am actually seeing the results.. I'm just easing myself in at the minute.. thinking about stepping it up a level now though.

Normally about 1 hour 15 mins to 1 hours 30 mins per day, on average do 6 or machines exercises of 5x6.

Used to be an hour, 45 minutes workout and a shower and changed in that time. With a 20 minute commute each way.

Now its, step into my garage, 45 minutes later I'm in my kitchen having a recovery shake. Best investment i made, and over the year will have paid for itself.

If only cardio and light toning Im in an hour. If serious weights session, 45 to 50 minutes, then maybes a sauna/steam room fof 10 minutes.

Hate hanging around the gym. Those that do are normally wearing plimsols/flossies/toms etc. and spend more time looking at themselves in the mirror with cans of energy drink in one hand phone in the other.

There was lads photographing each other on phones last night for god sake:lol::lol:

I spend around 50-75 minutes 5 mornings a week at the moment before work. Sometimes 4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back